"Why do you seem so shocked?" Ellie looked up to her. "I really thought it was real. I thought Jungkook has died. Freedom is restored. But here we are. In this motherfucking apocalypse." Hansoo groaned as she kicked the pebbles on the ground.

Ellie was touring her around. "By any chance, do you know what this---" Hansoo looked around. "---place is?"

"Well as far as my knowledge goes. I believe this is called Camp Prospect." Ellie replied. "Prospect? That's an unusual choice of word." The older teen hummed.

"So what is the point of this whole thing? The camp?" The teen continued. "I'm pretty sure that this camp serves as a shelter for people. Me and Joel just stumbled upon here and decided to stay."

"Joel? Who's that?"
"I basically consider him as my father now. He takes care of me. I take care of him. It's really a win-win situation." Ellie cracked a soft smile which Hansoo found adorable.

"Ah, I see. So, how old are you?" Hansoo asks as she dusts the snow off her jacket. "I'm 14."

The other teen's eyes widened. "14?! You're basically a child?" She stopped still. "Well, I don't really consider myself as a child. I actually think I'm too mature for my age." Ellie sighed.

"How can you say so?"
"Hmm...I can handle guns. I'm pretty good at knives. And most important all, I know how to take care of and protect myself, and protect others." She winked at her.

"Well, everyone is required to know those because if not, they'll probably die in seconds." Hansoo shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah fine." Ellie rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, would you like to meet Joel? I'm excited to introduce you to him!" The girl jumped up and down in excitement. "If he's available, of course."

"Duh, he's available! Follow me!" Ellie laughed as she skipped her steps while the other trailed behind.

During this, Hansoo got to take a look around the campus. Kids were running around. Dogs playing and living their life. It felt so secluded and safe.

"Joel!" The young teen called out. "Come!" Ellie looked back and grabbed the other's wrist as they approached a tall, muscular man. The figure made Hansoo gulp.

"Heyyo, big guy!" Ellie jumped as she wrapped her arms around the dude. "Ellie, not now." The man warned, which terrified Hansoo even more. His voice resembled a gun. Sharp and frightening.

But the warning did not stop Ellie. The two seemed pretty comfortable around each other. This scene made Hansoo miss her father. She missed being a princess.

"Oh no! An intruder!" The little girl pointed at her brother, Hobi, who was dressed as a dinosaur. "Get him!" The girl swayed from side to side on her father's shoulders, wanting to attack.

"Yes, princess!" The father nodded his head as they chased down her brother as their mother watched from afar. Giggling. Life couldn't be better.

"So, this is Hansoo..." Ellie introduced which made the girl snap back into reality, she shook her head, trying to regain focus.

"Oh! Isn't this the girl you're taking care of?" Joel smiles, crossing his arms. "Oh right...I forgot you already knew her."

"Well, I do know everything so...that's not a surprise to me." The man continues as the young teen shrugged. "Shut the fuck up, Joel." Ellie playfully punches him. Her statement made the other bolt their head to her.

"Y-You can say that?" Hansoo whispers.

"The what?"
"The---you know, the curse word."
"Oh, you mean 'fuck'?" Ellie laughs along with the guy. This confused Hansoo even more.