Chapter 1

Amelie pov

5 years before

"DINNER!" I heard my mom yell and I sighed softly and walked down the stairs seeing everyone already sitting... "ur always last" Jules said and I laughed and sat on the table and my mom said "we have to announce something." And I looked at them confused "ur mother and I have decided... for the best if we split up." My dad said and Hayley said "wait why..." and my mom said "we've been on and off since the twins and we can't hold us two together if we both like other people..." and I looked shocked "so we have decided to split the family and reunite and a few years" my dad said and my mom nodded "I'll have Jules and Hayley and mark gets you." She said and tears left her eyes and Jules had began to cry already.... I'll be separated from my family...

Now

I was laying on my bed while my dad and my step mom where out for dinner and my stepbrother slept over at his bestfriend... I grabbed my laptop and started shopping online and then watched dance video and got bored and looked in my phone on story's seeing everyone was on this site... to meet strangers.. and I searched it up and it said interest... and I putted life.... and it started to connect and immediately skipped seeing someone's private part maybe it wasn't a good idea... it started loading and a boy with dirty blond hair came on the screen wearing a black hoodie saying "Bryce does steroids" and he said "hey." And i said "oh hey! I'm Amelie." And he laughed "I'm josh" and I nodded "cool name, what are you doing on Omegle?" And he said "what are you doing on Omegle?" And I laughed "I'm just trying to find out how my Mac book works cause I'm very stupid." I said sarcastically and he laughed "i was bored and this was the only thing that could keep me busy then spending money online." And he laughed "I was actually just giving on here." And I smiled "so you have TikTok?" And i said "that one app that was musically ?" I asked confused "yea." And I said "nope I have better stuff to do then see people dance to songs you can search up by yourself." And he laughed "that's so true, so ur just a regular girl?" And i said "I sing and have a YouTube channel but for the rest I just have a normal platform and don't do things." And he said "that's pretty cool, I'm 18" and I nodded "coinciding my birthday is today in a month exactly I'm then turning 18 so I'm seventeen when did you turn 18?" I asked and he laughed "last week" and I laughed "what's ur favorite song?" He asked me and I said "probably sweater weather by the neighborhood" and he said "no way I love that song." And I laughed "yea it's amazing." And he said "tell me more about yourself." And I nodded "uhm I dance, sing, act and I have a twin sister witch we aren't identical and I have a little sister and a step brother." And he nodded "wheres ur twin sister?" And I laughed "at my moms witch I haven't seen them for... almost 5 and a half year so it's just my dad and I and my step mom and stepbrother so I haven't seen or talked to any of my siblings in years" and he looked at me in awwe "that's so sad I'm sorry." He said and I laughed "it's okay" and he smiled "tell me about you?" And he laughed "I have a little brother and a little sister my parents are still together I live with all my bestfriends." And I nodded "that's cool where you from?" I asked and he laughed "Canada but I live in La, California you?" And i said "I'm from Australia but I also live in La California" and he laughed "we can once meet" and I nodded "so are you like in a relationship?" He asked me and I said "nope I've been single for ages" and he laughed "I'm also single at the moment." And I nodded "oh my pizza is here." He said and I laughed "I ordered sushi." I said and he said "I love sushi with com-cumber" and I smiled bright "yes finally someone who loves the same thing as me." And he laughed and walked away to get his pizza.... and he came back locking his room door with a pizza box and a drink "what type of drink is it?" And he laughed "white claw." And I laughed "those are seriously everywhere at parties these days." And he laughed agreeing... "should I shot gun it for you..." and I looked confused "oh god yes do that, that's so funny." I said remembering my bestfriend doing it with water... and he opened it with his teeth and I counted how many seconds "that was really fast 4 seconds..." I said and I then said "bet I can beat you." And he laughed "no you can't ur so innocent." And i said "wait a second." And he laughed and I ran to my kitchen and grabbed a energy drink... and ran back to my room and showed a energy drink "you won't sleep all night." He said warning me "I can sleep like a baby drinking 4 of those and on time." And he laughed and I grabbed a key and opened it and grabbed a towel so my growers wouldn't get wet... "okay okay watch this." I said and he laughed and said "3...2...1 GO" and he counted as I drank it and 3 seconds "NO THATS SO SICK" he said not believing I just did that... "so basically my dad and I always do it when we go golfing" and he burst in laughter "that's something!" He said and I laughed and my sushi came and he ate his pizza and I ate my sushi while we talked about life and about problems and everything.... in one single night.... I felt so more close to him then to anyone else in my life... we had so much in common... we eventually exchange numbers and we face times till around 4 am and I fell asleep....