Copyright, Disclaimer, and Author's Note

I do not own Shadow Weaver, Glimmer, or She-Ra and the Princesses of Power. All these properties belong to Noelle Stevenson and Dreamworks, distributed by Netflix. However, any original characters and content is © Joye Everett, 2021 and onward. Plagiarism will be met with consequences.

If you are reading this story from any online profile besides https://wattpad.com/user/JoyeEverett715, it has been mirrored at best (running the risk of a malware attack), and plagiarized at worst. Please report the plagiarized copy and view the original story at the link listed above. Thank you.

Author's Note (1/3/20):

Ahoy! This is my first entry into the Open Novella Contest, run by the OpenNovellaContest account on Wattpad. I am truly grateful for the contest organizers and the hard work they've put in, and I wish all my competitors good luck. This story will have the prompt posted as soon as the prompts are live.

This story does not absolutely need the context of Alura and Starwalker, as it takes place during Season 4 of She-Ra. That being said, it does contain spoilers for the show, and when I write I'm assuming people have seen Seasons 1-3. If you haven't, please do! She-Ra is a fantastic show, and it will give you context for this fic.

I am also assuming that people have read Alura and Starwalker first. Alura is available on Wattpad, but as I write this note, Starwalker is not posted yet. However, I highly recommend not reading this book until Starwalker is out. In this story, there are extremely major spoilers, especially related to the story's climax. If you're convinced you can still enjoy Starwalker with that in mind, feel free to proceed. But if spoilers bother you, even just a little, I'd encourage you to wait a few months.

Thank you all for reading this story, whenever you happen upon this book. I am pleased to make your acquaintance, and I hope that this story brings everyone joy coming into 2021. ❤️

Regards,

Joye Everett