offenderman is your superman

(One of my Random drawings)

( just in case you forgot what splendorman looks like as a human)

As you and splendor walked around the store he would wrap his arm around from time to time and you would pinch his hand and move it away for you

As you and splendor walked around the store he would wrap his arm around from time to time and you would pinch his hand and move it away for you. "stop you know I don't like you like that". splendor still kept trying to touch you and so lied telling him that you need to go to the ladies room he nods letting you go. you run to the bathroom sending fendy a text.

text

y/n: hey kitty I need help 

kitty: whats wrong 

y/n: splendor is trying to touch me 

kitty: im on my way

end of text

you walk out and go to splendor "hey splendy lets go pick up some strawberries" splendy nodded and again tried wrapping his arms around you but this time you kind of let him because you knew offender was on his way to you.  "hey princess I heard you like F/S  (favorite snack) maybe we can go get some huh? what do you say?"  you looked away  trying to see is fendy was there but no sign of him until you feel a hand on you shoulder and a deep voice spoke "are you okay madam " you turned around and saw it was.........

( hello my fellow readers who do you think it is? what do you think will happen)