𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄

James Sirius Potter stood at the entrance to the great hall, grinning widely he used his wand to project the image of his face on the glass roof, "HEY LILY-PAD!" The red-haired girl whipped her face over to him, her face turning as red as her fier...

James Sirius Potter stood at the entrance to the great hall, grinning widely he used his wand to project the image of his face on the glass roof, "HEY LILY-PAD!" The red-haired girl whipped her face over to him, her face turning as red as her fiery hair, scowling, "What do you want, Potter?!"

James smirked, "WILL YOU GO TO HOGSMEADE WITH ME?" The whole hall watched as Lily walked over and kneed him in the crotch. Just then Mcgonnagal walked in, staring at the limping boy and the tomato faced girl she sighed, "Potter, Hart! Detention, with me tomorrow night."

As James limped back to his seat at the Gryffindor table, Lily mumbled curses at him all the way to her seat. As she settled down, James decided to try again, he leaned over to her and whispered with a smirk, "So? Is that a yes?" Lily whispered-screamed at him, "NO! It's a no!" 

James shrugged you couldn't blame him for trying. Fred turned over to him, "I see she still hates you."

                                                                            ✩