THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW! BEFORE READING THIS COMIC!

Where does this "Henry Stickmin comic" take place?

This takes place right after the Airship mission. The path Henry took on the Airship is the earpiece with Charles.

Where is Charles right now?

Charles is heading into his assigned room that he sometimes stays at in the government base where he rests for a couple of hours or so before going back to work.

How old is Charles?

Charles is 21 years old.

Where is Henry?

Henry is in the medic bay for a check-up on his health in the government base. Don't worry Henry is completely fine.

Can we ask questions to Henry too?

Not yet. You'll have to wait for a bit.

How old is Henry?

From my research, a lot of people say he is 28 but in this comic, I'm making, he is 20.

Where do we ask our questions to Charles?

In this first chapter for now till the next chapter comes out. Then more people can put their questions in the next chapter for the next part of the comic.

How many questions are we allowed to ask and where do we put our questions?

I will only be picking the first three questions in the comments in the first Chapter 1. So whatever three questions are there first I will take. ONLY 1 QUESTION PER PERSON. DON'T EVEN TRY ASKING MORE THEN ONE QUESTION OR ELSE I WILL NOT PICK YOUR QUESTIONS AT ALL.

Will there be any ships in this comic?

The only ship you will see in this comic will be Henry X Ellie. But that's not going to be coming in for a while until we reach "The Wall". But there is going to be ship with Charles. I'm not going to tell you who 'she' is yet. Because Charles hasn't even met her yet. So you will have to find out who she is yourself.

Are there any bio cards for this comic?

Yes there is, just type the words "Click on" and either say the name or describe of the character you want to know more about and I'll post their Bio card in the next chapters. (:

Let's Roll Out!

PrimeStudio