Prologue

(Y/n) is a half elf half dwarf. She is around 5 foot tall so she is a bit taller than the dwarves and shorter than the elves. She has pointed ears like the elves but usually covers them behind her (h/l) (h/c) hair. (Y/n) doesn't know much about her past, only that her mother was an elf, who died a long time ago, and her dad was a dwarf but she never knew him since shortly after she was born he abandoned her mother. 

Since she was young (Y/n) has been raised by dwalin so naturally she has gained his aggressiveness. The rest of (Y/n)'s life she has had Dwalin as a father figure training her for battle. Balin and Thorin are also very fond of her and would protect her with their lives even though she is half elf. 

(Y/n) is good with a bow and arrow but her favourite weapon to use is her special axe. It's not an axe like ones you would use to chop down trees, no it was more of a double sided axe that could fold in on itself to make a smaller, more compact blade or she could break it apart so that she had two. (Y/n) could also do this trick where she spun the axe around her fingers so fast that all you could see was a blur of the axe. (The axe is the one in the picture bellow) 

(Y/n) has a few memories of her life before living with dwalin, such as befriending an elf named Tauriel and quickly becoming best friends

(Y/n) has a few memories of her life before living with dwalin, such as befriending an elf named Tauriel and quickly becoming best friends. (Y/n) remembers having a half brother who she bonded well with, but all she remembers of him is that his name starts with an l and his dad had treated her as if she was his own daughter. (Y/n), Tauriel and her brother grew up together before one day she got lost in the forest only to be found by Dwalin and Thorin Oakenshield.