CHAPTER THIRTEEN

It's been a week and Asmodeus was still there, spending most of his time near Harry. Asmodeus was always somewhere in the Slytherin common room or dorms. Neither Tom nor Harry wanted Asmodeus to be found by Dumbledore or any other teacher, so he would slither around in the dungeons.

The other Slytherins were no longer ignoring Tom and Harry, but they were unaware of how to act around them. Most of the time Harry and Tom were surrounded by Slytherins with fake smiles standing awkwardly. The majority of them had sent a letter home to their parents asking what they should about them. Abraxas has sent another letter to his father explaining in his own words what happened before he would have the chance to hear the news as some sort of gossip in the ministry.

Dear Father,
I understand that you have told me to not attack the two mudbloods in my year. However, I have. Before you worry if they have stolen my magic, please read and understand the series of events from my perspective.
I have created a carefully constructed plan with the help of Orion, Walburga and Cygnus Black to ambush the two mudbloods when they entered the common room. I firstly cast the spell uncle Prince taught me on my sixth birthday. I had thought that it would be an excellent starter to surprise them with. Sadly, they had side-stepped it and the spell had missed the both of them. 
The mudbloods seem to have read up on duelling as the taller one had gone into an attacking stance and the shorter one into a defensive stance. We had them fully circled yet they seemed to be able to see all of us as the were sort of back to back. I had one of the other students cast and Everte Statinum as it was and still is a great spell to show where the weak belong- throwing them far back into the air for all to see. However, the short mudblood cast a protago which blocked the spell. 
I told the mudbloods about the spell you had taught me as you had said that it was a great spell to see if a person is genuinely a Slytherin. I had also thought that it would be quite humorous if the mudbloods were scared of their own house mascot. To my utter astonishment, the short mudbllod approached the snake and spoke to it.
Father, the mudbloods can speak parseltongue. Both of them. They could both speak to the snake in parseltongue.
Orion had introduced himself formally to the mudbloods and the others followed. I have been told that they are half-bloods by Orion and now, father, I ask you to help me and advice me in what to do next as I am unsure of how to continue around the mudbloods. Do I continue to ignore them, or should I befriend them? Please help me, father.
Yours Sincerely,
Abraxas Malfoy, Heir to the most ancient and noble house of Malfoy.

...

"Come on Harry. We'll miss the train if you don't hurry up," Tom said impatiently from the entrance of the dorm. It wasn't that he wanted to go back to the orphanage. It was just that he would like to miss the train.

Harry was pretty sure that Tom had some obsessive-compulsive disorder as he would always make things neat and tidy and do certain things in a particular order. Even if it were something that Tom didn't like, such as going back to the orphanage, Tom would always make sure that everything was perfectly perfect.

Harry finally threw the last of his belongings into his bag and rushed out of the dorm room to catch up with Tom, who already started to walk away. Asmodeus was slithering by Harry's feet as they made their way to the train. The plan was to leave Asmodeus with Nagini so that they could be friends, and so that neither one of them would be bored over the school year.

They were walking up to the platform when they were stopped by a shriek by a girl with a red tie and prefect badge. She was obviously a Gryffindor.

"Why in Merlin's name is there a snake next to you. You know snakes aren't allowed at Hogwarts, you're only allowed cats, toads and owls. That isn't a cat, toad or owl," she said sternly after recovering from the initial shock.