Chap. 1

The bell rung. Im already in first period for my first day. After everyone was here the teacher walked in. Our math teacher, Mr. Erwin said, "We have a new student, please introduce yourself". I stood up and said, "My name is Midnight Angel. I hope we get along well." I faked smiled. I sat back and spaced out.

The bell rung again. After and hour and a half of math it was lunch. So I went outside and sat on a bench taking out my bento.

After I ate my bento I saw my bullies from middle school walk over to me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After I ate my bento I saw my bullies from middle school walk over to me. Ya I was strong and all but I knew fighting back would make it worse. So I hid my wings and put a protection spell around me. "Hey b$&#!" One of them said. They tried punches me but knocked back because if my barrier. "Dont mess with me because I rip out your throat. I didn't do it last year because I wanted pain." I whispered in there ear. They froze and watched me walk away.

Levi pov~

I watched this scene unfold. When they went to punch her I almost came out and hurt them but they hot knocked back. I wondered how but then I saw a spell around her. She showed her angel wings again and walked away after whispering something in there ear. I wasn't sure what but they froze in place and had a look of horror as they watched her walk away. She looked pretty. Especially her blond hair. 'Well I guess Music class is next. Gotta go before I'm late' I thought.

Midnight's pov

'Hmm which class is next...? Oh ya its music class! I have to hurry.' I thought as I sprinted to the door. The teacher was there and a few others too. "Which instrument would you like? There are two pianos, five violins, seve-" 'blah blah blah' I thought. "I will use a piano please" I exclaimed. Mr.Pixis nodded. Another boy came in and Mr. Pixis said the same thing except now there is only 1 piano left. He also chose the piano. 'Well maybe I can make piano friend.' I thought. *You will never have friends. You are made to keep peace and fight not have fun and make friends!!* voice 1 says. *Dont listen to her! You can make friends. Just keep faking your happiness and your A-OK!* voice 2 says. I sighed as the raven-haired boy sat on the piano next to me. "Ok everyone! Right now we will test your voice and how well you play your chosen instrument." Mr. Pixis shouted. "Levi Ackerman! Start!" He yelled. The boy next to me played but didn't sing. 'Oh well' I thought. "Fine... its ok if you dont sing now but practice your heart out on at least playing. We have a performance tomorrow. Everyone has a solo and nothing else." He explained. I nodded and so did everyone else. "Ok! Now Midnight Angel please play your instrument and if you dont mind please sing too." He stated. I nodded. I started playing Stronger by Nightcore (TheFatRat, Slaydit & Anjulie).

(Play song)

When I was done everyone looked either cocky, concerned, or amazed. I stayed silent as the next person's preformed, and the next, and then the next, and then t-, you know what you get the jist of it. After the bell rung, the boy named Levi came up to me and said, "You play awesome and your singing is beautiful. Where did you learn?" He asked. I faked smiled and said, "Thanks. And I taught myself!" He must have seen through 'cause he looked concerned. I said, "Imma go home im feeling a little dizzy, tell Ms.Hanji that please." He nodded. I started to walk and I got a text.

Bold means the person texting you
Italics means it you

Are you ready for your next test experiment 01?

Yes I am on my way.

Good see you soon experiment 01.

I closed my phone and a few minutes later arrived at my house. I walked inside and went down the basement.

Levi pov

I dug a whole and a oneway glass in the basement beforehand incase this happened. I looked through it and I saw Midnight strapped to a metal table. A weird man was putting in a red substance in her. 'Oh no' I thought. 'She is one of the two people who get or got experimented on.' She started jerking side to side and kept screaming and crying. The man looked at her proudly. I was horrified. I went into shock when he put more in her. She jerked more and screamed louder and cried harder. It was depressing. After an hour of that she stopped. She was unstrapped and looked at him and said, "Thanks I guess. Which powers did you give my now?" She said sarcastically and teased. "You dont have to fake your happiness right now." He said. She only nodded. "Now try saying 'Air, Fire, Water, Earth! Come out!' in your mind or out loud." Shoe nodded again as if she was used to it! WHY?!!?

Midnight pov

I said in my mind. 'Air, Fire, Water, Earth! Come out!' Four girls, each with their own color that represents them and their tattoos of which sign they are. "Yes Midnight?" Earth asked. "Wow. So you guys are the power he gave me?" I wondered. "Sort of. There's more to it." Fire said. I tilted my head. "Say, 'Wolf, Ice, come out!' in your head." Air said. I nodded. 'Wolf, Ice, come out!' They both came out. "Yes?" They asked in unison. "Hey guys I have a question, can all of you defeat her?" I asked. "Wait! You mean her as in her?!" Water yelled. I nodded. They looked in horror but nodded. "Good!" I exclaimed.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 03, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Broken Pianist (aot modern au ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें