Chapter 2

Infinity by Olamide
She say Make I.......
She say till infinity yoh (infinity, infinity, infinity oh nono)...
               Enjoy🥂

Recap:I heard a resounding slap on my face.

"Hey Mr. don't you have manners,why would you slap a lady"I said my eyes watery but try not to breakdown in his presence,"don't you ever slap a woman with this filthy hand of yours"I said and left the place immediately going to where mufeedah is,"let's go am not hungry anymore"I said picking my bag and car keys "why the sudden change of behaviour ikhlas"she said following me I shrugged it off and open my car "tell me nah what's wrong with you"she said starting to get worried "is it not one arrogant jerk tryed to embarrass me he even slapped me,"what the fu-"she couldn't complete her Sentence "mufeedah language mind it "I said "Toh who is he ?" She ask "I don't know and I don't want to know"I said opening my car door "let me go home am so tired" I added and enter my  car I waved at her and she waved back,I on the AC and connect my phone to the car Bluetooth then zoomed out of school.

"Mama am back"ikhlas shouted from downstairs   "oh ni sha'awanatu 'yarnan yaushe xakiyi hankali"mama said coming down stairs"mama good afternoon"ikhlas said in between laughter"afternoon auta ya school" mama said sitting close to her daughter    
  "Alhamdulillah" ikhlas said sitting on her mother's lap "didn't you know this lap is for us too" ya biha and ya Billy said together coming inside the house "sheet mehn kun bata Mun good moment Dina da mamana"ikhlas said leaning on her mother's shoulder"dallah nan da 1 year zamu ganki kan cin Yan Wani"ya biha said in a teasing manner and ikhlas hide her face on her mother's shoulder "not even one year ,nan da 6 months"ya Billy said "kai ya Billy Harda keh" ikhlas said in a pampering manner mama is just looking at her daughters in an awwn😘 "kyaje can ki Mai shagwaban"ya biha said "kai rabun Mun da autana ,oya go and rest your food is at the dining table,and your father want to talk to you if he is back" she said in a serious tone "okay mamana"(ikhlas subconsciousness;I hope all is well) ikhlas said rolling out her tongue for ya biha and ya Billy .

She went to her room bath,prayed asr and ate her food ,she bounce on her bed saying she missed it,she scroll through her Instagram account and like some post then she engulf in a deep slumber .

Fareed's pov.
Since that encounter with that girl I have been thinking of her,don't get me wrong she is so innocent& beautiful,I feel really bad of what I did to her.
  Guy you are just falling for her...(my subconciousness won't kill me😣)
Kai no wlhi why should I fall for a stranger I don't even know I just saw her once fah.

Well if you are wondering what am doing at Nile University today, I went there to register my sister Salma she prefers Nile University than her former school ABU zaria,she is in 300level,she is so sweet and lovely she is my best sis.

Am Fareed muhammad,am 26,my favourite colour is coffee and grey colour,habib is my BESTFRIEND,am nice and arrogant to people who I don't know (to strangers) am handsome not because am the one introducing my self,am one of the bachelor that is freaking billionaire  in Abuja my mom is Fulani  and my dad is shuwa arab "kai gwauro ,what are you thinking of?" Ya Asma said sitting on one of the couch opposite me,.  "Oh ya Asma Har kinxo"I said looking at her"when will you know you have been thinking of our sister-in-law"ya Asma said raising and winking her eyes at me as a sign of tease

"ya Asma banson tsokana" Fareed said glaring at her,"Ina yarana"he added referring to amrah,meenal,yaakub&Hisham"badai yaran Kaba,kaje Dai kayi aure ka haifi Naka yaran"ya asma said crossing her leg "kyade ji da Shi"Fareed said "where is Hisham my fav."he added "they traveled to Moscow to there grandma's place " she said removing her veil "Ina ammi" she added looking everywhere"Sai yanxu xaki nemeni(is know you are looking for me)"ammi said coming out of her room"a'a ammi wlhi am  engrossed in our conversation" ya Asma said ,before ammi could answer Salma shouted from downstairs "ammiiii am back wooh"
"Oh ni zuwaira ,Toh so kike Na taro ki da oyoyo "ammi said face palming her self in a dramatic way both Fareed and ya Asma laughed "ammi Na not even hug "Salma said frowning "ah my auta
Karkifashe Habib ya rage min kudin sadakinki"ammi said in a teasing manner ,Salma did eye contact with with Fareed he then winked at her
And she blushed "awwn my sis can blush"Fareed said ,Salma ran to her room and they all laughed"erhmm ammi yesterday at night you said I should meet you today am here"Fareed said respectively "ehen it was your dad that want to talk to you he said you should come see him after Isha prayer in his room"she said in a serious manner and stand up and left the parlour"allai sa komai lfy ( I hope all is well) "ya Asma said "insha'Allah" Fareed replied running his hands through his curly hair ,that's what he does when never he is nervous.

Hey guys gonna stop here see you next time,I hope you enjoy this chappie
Dan Dan Dan what are ikhlas and fareed's parent gonna tell them ,let's meet next time and find out.(oh am a talkative let me pack 'n' goo😂)
I hope to see
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE&
FOLLOW

YOURS @ROKYERH💕
LOVES YOU❤️