1.

~CELESTIAS POINT OF VEIW~
It was a normal day, with the sun twinkling in the lake. It was a very hot day.

I was sat on a bench feeding the birds I sat peacefully while throwing crumbs to the birds.

I looked over my shoulder and took a glimpse at the beautiful girl standing at the bus stop.

She started to walk on the bus so I grabbed all of my stuff and started to run on to the bus.

As soon as I got on to the bus I looked over my shoulder and saw her sitting down, I paid for my ticket and sat in the seat next to her.

We were both silent for a moment but then I started to stare at her, I was very embarrassed when she caught me staring at her.

"Umm hello" said the pretty girl.
"Oh, I'm so sorry for staring please forgive me" I said embarrassed.
"It's ok" she said.

I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks *celestias mind* I JUST TALKED TO A PRETTY GIRL*

"Excuse me but my name is Kirigiri what's your name" said the pretty girl.
"I'm Celestia nice to meet you Kirigiri" I said obviously flustered.

A FEW MOMENTS LATER
"I'm going to get some coffee would you like to come" Said Kirigiri.
"Of course I would" I said.

As we started to get off the bus our hands brushed against each other. We both turned red.

AT THE COFFEE SHOP
We got in the coffee shop and sat at a table. Both of us were silent for a few minutes.

I decided to speak,
"So what are you getting?" I said
"I'm probably going to get a hot chocolate, what about you?" She said beautifully
"I'm going to get a latte:)"

TIME SKIP (A WEEK)
*on the phone*
"Hello?" I said
"Hello Celestia, how are you?" Said Kirigiri
"Oh I'm fine, why did you call" I said confused
"Well I'm having a party, do u wanna come" she said
"Of course I will come" I said happily
"Great" she said
"What time" I said
"7:00, are u available then" she asked
"Oh I'm coming" I said exited
"Yay, I'm soooooooo exited" she said
*call ends*
*Falls on bed* * Celestias mind* YAYYYYY IM SOOOOOOO EXITED TO GO TO KIRIGIRIS HOUSE*