3. Pt3

(A LITTLE BIT OF SMUT)
~Celests pov~
~TIME SKIP A DAY~
I was laying down on the sofa in Kirigiris house. I got up tired and rubbed my eyes. I walked to the kitchen looking for something to eat, I found some royal milk tea.
I waited a bit and made my tea. As I was stood by the counter I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist.
"What are you drinking?" Asked Kirigiri tired.
"Oh just some royal milk tea, I hope you don't mind." I said
"Ima go to the shop, you need any thing?" Asked Kirigiri
"Umm maybe some chocolate" I said craving chocolate.
"Ok be back soon!" She said walking out and locking the door. *mind* So she doesn't want me to leave*
~TIME SKIP~(KIRIGIRI GOT BACK)
I was sitting on the sofa watching Tv. I felt a kiss on my head. I turned around and saw Kirigiri.
"Hello, your back!" I said happy Kirigiri was back.
"Hello darling" she said as she passed me some chocolate. I blushed as she called me darling.
"Thank you!!" I said as I patted the side of me, telling Kirigiri to sit by me. Kirigiri sat down and pecked my lips. I blushed. I kissed her back. She moved on top of me so I was pinned down to the sofa.
Kirigiri started to kiss my neck looking for my weak spots.
~THIRD PERSON POV~
The darker hair girl let out a small moan.
"M-mhm~" said the smaller female
The taller girl stoped to take a breath.
"Can I?" Said the taller female as she held on the smaller girls t-shirt.
"You may"said the black haired girl
The taller girl started to undo the smaller girls buttons. The darker hair girl held the taller female with her hand and pulled her in to a kiss. The taller girl begged for a entrance so the smaller girl let her.
The taller girl stoped and spoke
"Should we take this to the bed?~"
"O-ok~"
~You know what they did😏~
End~
I WAS LAZY OK