'Til we meet again.

'Hnngh, Kawa?' Sugawara says, as he wakes up. 'Yes baby?' Oikawa, Sugawara's boyfriend asks him. 'Are you going to work today..?' Sugawara asks sitting up, rubbing her eyes trying to wake up fully.

'Yeah baby, i got even more work today than yesterday i'll probably be home around 10 pm,' Oikawa said, Sugawara pouted and hugged his boyfriend 'But i don't want you to gooo' Sugawara whined clinging onto his boyfriend, Oikawa hugged his boyfriend back rubbing his lower back while placing kisses on Sugawara's face.

'I know baby, i know. Neither do i, i just wanna stay in bed at home with you and hug you.' Oikawa said sighing. Sugawara nodded and put his head on Oikawa's shoulder falling back asleep, he drifted off to sleep and Oikawa chuckled softly and placed his boyfriends head on their pillows. He placed a kiss on Sugawara's face lips and stood up, leaving for work.
-------------------------------

Sugawara rolled around in the bed, as the morning sun hit his face, 'Hnnghh' he groaned turning away from the window but not bein able to go back to sleep. He quickly sat up an rushed to the bathroom,  'HOLY SHIT.' HE screamed, looking at his face.

He forgot that it was his skincare day today, and he should've had woken up an hour ago assuming that it was 10:12, 'Shoot, i look awful' Sugawara said glancing at himself in the mirror.

He quickly took a cold shower, staying under the shower for 15 minutes to just wash his body and wash his hair. It took him 10 minutes to dry his hair, since he's not in good terms with the hair dryer. 'Ugh, stupid hair dryer. Dry my hair faster' after he dried his hair he walked out of the bathroom with a towel around him, he quickly took out a shirt that was Oikawa's and a boxer. Putting it on.

He walked downstairs and made some breakfast for himself, he set up a movie to watch and walked back upstairs, noticing that he had forgotten to bring his face masks. Yes masks, not one but multiple of them. He sat down on the couch and put on a movie watching it while munching on some eggs and chips, also enjoying his face mask on his skin. He slowly drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------------

It was around 8PM when he heard the doors unlock, making him wake up and look at the front door. 'Kawa?' He asked suprised that his boyfriend was home THIS early, 'Yes baby?' Oikawa asked. 'Why are you home so early? Aren't you supposed to be working?' Sugawara asked concerned if something bad happened to him at work.

'No no baby, calm down. There's something big happening so we were allowed to go home early.' Oikawa said, Sugawara hummed and stood up hugging his boyfriend and pecking him. 'I missed you,' Said Sugawara. 'I missed you too,' Said Oikawa. 'I didn't make dinner though, i didn't think that you would be coming home this early.' Sugawara looked down as he said that.

'Baby don't worry, i got us some fast food on my way home' Oikawa said smiling, Sugawara smiled back at his boyfriend and kissed him. Oikawa kissed back and they both pulled away, 'So what is this big thing?' Sugawara asked sitting down on his boyfriends lap and hugging him, smelling his cologne.

'Well.. i know that you won't like this news but, we were contacted by one of the biggest modeling agency in New York and the boss asked me to come. I said sure, because they will pay me and the company a lot of money,' Oikawa said with a long sigh. Sugawara nodded but then gasoed sitting up straight and looking his boyfriend deeply in his eyes, 'When do you guys have to leave?' Sugawara had asked with a trembling voice. 'By tomorrow..'