Prologue

I was a naive, stupid little girl. I should have escaped from this town as soon as I had the chance. Why didn't I? I repeat that question over and over in my head until I found a reason why, then it clicks I didn't want to leave. I thought I loved him, but I guess it was only one-sided. I can't even think of one time he showed affection towards me all he showed was violence and pain.

I decided to try and make myself feel better but it all backfired, the moment I saw my self in the mirror I rupture into tears. 'I am so ugly' I said to myself. Who would ever love someone like me a girl covered in scars and bruises.

1 week later

'No no no please Dante not again' screaming and kicking him I try my best to escape him.
'You brainless dirty slag WHERE IS MY MONEY HUH?' he's voice fill the room with anger and frustration. He's hands are fitted around my neck so tightly that
I might pass out any second from now. My breathing was ragged I clawed at he pale grimy hands.I brought my hands on top of he's and try to free myself from he's grasp.

Unable to free myself, I decided the best next option was to find something to knock him out with. Scanning the room my eyes landing on the beer bottle he was previously drinking on the bedside table, I just had to try and get over there.

The best thing I could do to get in reach of it was to seduce him. This is going to be revolting.

 This is going to be revolting