004

Lacey got to the flat at the pub. She walked inside as she saw Kenzie and Freddie. Lacey wasn't stupid and she knew her sister. She knew that they were having an affair.

Lacey looked at Kenzie who frowned as she walked over to Lacey. "What happened?" Kenzie asked.

Lacey looked to her with tears in her eyes. "Warren. Warren happened. He left me without saying a word. And now I don't know what to do. Sienna knows I was with him and the twins. And she's going to want answers. I don't know what to say," Lacey said.

Kenzie smiled as she pulled her sister into a hug. "Ignore her. She isn't worth getting upset about. And Warren is a jerk. I know you're hurting. But I'm here for you. No matter what. I love you," she said.

Lacey looked to her sister. She smiled slightly. "I love you too," Lacey said.

Lacey felt alone and hurt. But she had her family. She wanted Warren to pay for leaving her. And she knew that she was going to tell Sienna everything.

****

Lacey walked through the village as she saw Sienna who walked over to her. "You wanted to see me?" Sienna asked.

Lacey nodded and sighed. "I wanted to apologise. About everything with the twins and helping Warren. He left me too. But here is all I have and where he goes. You might be able to find them," Lacey said as she handed Sienna a note.

Sienna looked to her for a moment and frowned. "Is this for real?"

"It is. Those twins need their mum. And you already lost one child. And what Warren is doing to you is cruel. And it's not fair on you. So I want to help you," Lacey said.

Sienna looked to her and smiled. "Thank you. You have no idea how much this means to me," Sienna said.

Lacey smiled as she looked at her. Lacey felt bad for all that she had done. And for helping Warren.  But now she wanted Warren to pay for what he had done. And how he had walked out on her. How he had treated her like she was nothing.

Lacey knew his weak spot was his kids. And he was nothing without them.

****

Lacey got back to the flat as she saw Kenzie who looked at her and smiled. "Are you okay?" Kenzie asked.

Lacey looked at her sister and shook her head. "No. I think I'm in trouble," she said as she grabbed a pregnancy test from her bag.

Kenzie looked to her and sighed. Lacey wiped away her tears. "What am I going to do? I took it and it's positive. Warren has well and truly screwed me over. And now he's left me pregnant," Lacey said as she looked at her.

"You have a decision to make. Do you want this baby. And to do it alone? Or are you doing to track down Warren Fox? No one knows him like you," Kenzie said as Lacey sighed.

She knew Kenzie was right. But what was she going to do?