Part 10: The Battle

You dodge several monokuma attacks but one was able to land a scratch on you, then another one pops up from behind you and claws at your leg.

You: "DANG IT."

You take out 2 pistols then fire at every monokuma running towards you, some however were able to not die easily and destroyed one gun, you decide to bring out an assault rifle to shoot faster.

Two monokuma's leap toward you, you duck then continue to fire your gun at the rest.

Junko: "He ain't doing that bad."

You were able to destroy a bunch before running out of bullets so you take the shotgun you got yesterday at the gas sation, you fire it then the bullet goes through 2 monokuma's trying to attack you.

It's better than the others but it has less ammunition so you have to reload time by time, the shotgun was very helpful because it takes down 2 at a time which is a good thing.

Monokuma's keep popping up everywhere and you become a bit tired, more and more keep coming until you were out of bullets, there were less than before but then 2 unusual looking things appear.

They were short, round and very weird looking, it seems like it's face had been made into 2 faces, 1 side looked like a normal face and the other one was like the skin has been peeled off and you can see the brain and muscles.

It looked like something out of a horror movie, it looked absolutely disgusting and terrifying, it started waddling towards you then it rolled, it rolled toward you really fast that when you dodged it, the rolling creature was able to hit you

You pulled out your shotgun and shot the remaining monokuma's before the creature rolled to you again like a rolling boulder, you cocked the shotgun then shot it bedore it was able to hit you.

Junko: "Hm, I didn't think he was able to defeat it."

You pointed your gun at the other ball creature then pulled the trigger.

Click click click.

You pulled the trigger again...nothing, you ran out of bullets and checked if you had any more shotgun shells but you ran out, you threw the gun on the ground and brought out a bat you in your bag.
( His inventory huuggge af boi.)

The creature then rolled heading towards you, you grip your bat...ready to swing and beat that thing to death, as soon as it reached you... you swung your bat then hit it but it didn't stop it's roll and it knocked you on the ground.

You got up and saw the creature standing up, you stood up as well then swung your bat really hard at the creature and killed it. You look around to see if anything else is there but you see nothing and you breath a sigh of relief.

Then you hear clapping coming from the stage, you look up and see Junko clapping.

Clap clap clap clap clap

Junko: "Fantastic, very nice... I didn't think you'd actually kill them all, Bravo."

You: "W-what's next."

You were very very tired, you felt like fainting, you were hungry and thirsty.

Mukuro: "Sister, you should let him rest a bit...he looks tired."

Junko: "Augh fine, just for 8 minutes..."

Mukuro: "Thank you."

Junko: "Whatever, I'll do this only one time."

You sat down and started to eat, not caring about the destroyed monokuma's around you.

To be continued...

Nom nom nom nom, you hungry?