School Play

Art by ???

One month later, it was announced that everyone in Tenko's class would be staring in a school play for Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. All their roles were given and it just to happened that Tenko was going to be playing Happy. She peaked to her right side to see what Himiko got. "Sleepy"

"Your's makes a lot of sense. I got Happy. That means we'll be around each other most of the time!" She boasted.
"Nyeeeeh. This is such a pain. But at least I get to act sleepy the whole time. I'm not even really acting." Himiko had grown more accustomed to Tenko's remarks. She chooses to ignore them most of the time.
"I don't understand why we have to do this. This has nothing to do with our talents and a big waste of our time."
"I wonder who else is a dwarf. I bet Kokichi is one. He's a dwarf without even trying." Himiko chuckled at that, making Tenko feel good inside.

"Absolutely correct! I will be playing the role of Grumpy. How's my impression?" Kokichi went on to act the same way Grumpy would, but with over-exaggerated movement. The two girls burst out in laughed, with Tenko's snort covering up the sound of Himiko's squeaks. To their surprise, Angie snuck up behind them and jump scared them, causing Himiko to stop laughing and shriek in fear and jumping into Tenko's arms.
"Nyahaha! I got you good, didn't I? I just came here to say that the play will be next week, so you better be prepared!"
"Okay, I'll practice at home. Do you have our scripts?" Angie ran her finger through a few sheets of paper, she pulled out three separate stapled together scripts and handed one to each person. She went skipping away to find the next set of people.

The following week, almost everyone was anticipating the show, and they would be performing it in front of the 2nd years. They weren't nearly excited as Tenko's class was. It was when the seven drawfs were first introduced.
"I'm Sneezy."
"I'm Sleepy."
"I'm Happy!"
"I'm Grumpy."
"I'm Bashful."
"I'm Dopey!"
"And I'm Doc." They had all introduced.

"Psst, Tenko!" Kokichi whispered. Tenko rolled her eyes and continued playing the part.
"Hey, Tenko!"
"Tenkoooo!"
"Ugh, what do you want!" She whisper-shouted back.
"Jeeze, I just wanted to tell you that I'm gonna confess to Himiko in one week." Tenko's acting stopped. She had gone completely pale and all her memories with Himiko flashed before her eyes. No way. Kokichi likes Himiko?
"I wanted to tell you because your the closes person to her and I figured I should tell you beforehand just in case you wanted to..." Kokichi keep rambling on about the situation, but Tenko wasn't listening. She was too lost in thought to care.

"And I think she's really cute, and-"
"Challenge accepted." Tenko cut him off.
"Wha-?"
"I said challenge accepted. I'll get to confess to Himiko before you, I just know it!" She flashed a smile and Kokichi he had a smug grin on his face.
"Nishishi, we'll see about that." Then they both got back into character.

The seven dwarfs weren't in the scene that was being shown to the audience, so they got a break backstage.
"And then he told me he was going to confess to her next week! Isn't that crazy?"
"Yes, so.... what are you going to do about it?" Angie asked her.
"I'm gonna confess to her before he has the chance!"
"Are you sure Himiko likes you back?"
".....No....If only she remembered when we first met, she would like me more. But I'm hoping she still likes me! And I have to have wishful thinking, I can't afford to think un-positively."
"You never told me when you first met, you should tell me later." Tenko nodded.
"By the way...did you hear a squeaking sound from the ceiling?" Angie asked
"No, I wasn't paying attention to anything else."
"Oh, then it could have just been me."