chapter 28

i think unedited but idk man

*final day of challenge*

"you know, I never would have thought I was going to find someone I extremely like in a course of two months." yoongi started, looking down at jimin who was semi-laying on the right side of his body. his arms was crossed on his chest with his chin on top of them as he stared at yoongi.

"how come?" jimin asked.

"I don't open up quickly to people. hell, I don't normally consider people as friends until I am 100% comfortable with them. it only took weeks with you and here I am dating you."

jimin giggled. "maybe I am different."

yoongi cracked a smile. "yeah, maybe you are. you have honestly made me soft. way softer than before. my goal was to be tough and not to conversate but I did the opposite. I don't regret it though. you truly made me happy."

the younger blushed, hiding half his face in his arms. "you make me happy too mr. producer. more happy than I was with taehyung."

"what do you mean?"

"I was happy but I wasn't happily in love with him you know? I never liked him liked him like I do with you. he makes me happy but that's because at times he makes me laugh. yes, I am comfortable with him but I never saw him romantically. you get it?"

the older nodded. "yeah I get it. basically, I am better than him."

jimin slapped his chest as the producer man chuckled. "you guys are one of the greatest people I ever met. don't start comparing each other."

"you started it by saying I made you happier than your ex. that says a lot."

"maybe I shouldn't have said it like that."

"mhm. did you ever thought you two was going to break up?"

"no and that is what surprised me the most about this whole thing. I thought I was still going to be dating him once we got the price money. I mean, it's not a bad thing. I told him to teach me how to love after this was done so I most likely was going to fall in love with him."

yoongi looked straight ahead of him, collecting his thoughts correctly. "im pretty sure I said this before but if you have teach yourself to love somebody, you are just forcing yourself on him at that point. I don't think you was going to be happy in the long run. if your heart doesn't like him like that, then don't be with him."

jimin sighed. he knew yoongi was going to slap him with the hard truth but it had to be heard. his past self was probably going to deny it anyway.

"I know." was all he said. there's nothing else to say, he just had to accept it.

yoongi looked back at his boyfriend and ruffled his head. "hey, don't sweat about it. change of topic, was you ever thinking about being in a relationship with me?"

jimin shook his head with a slight smile. "never. like I said, I thought I was still going to date taehyung during this whole thing but im glad it happened. what about you?"

"I told myself I was going to kill whoever was in my van the second they touched me and then imma say it was self defense."

"the heck yoongi?"

"in other words, no I wasn't planning on dating anyone. I convinced myself that I don't have time for feelings."

jimin laid his head on yoongi's chest, draping his arm across his stomach for a more comfortable position. the heartbeat to his boyfriend taking over his eardrum and head, giving him a clear mind and a soothing soul.