Supreme god vs deitys combat part 2 .

The heavens and earth kept shaking and wailing seemly trying to stop the collision of these 4 legendary being , That could look at the heavens with disdain .

"What are you doing here, Supreme God aren't you suppose to be in the supreme heavenly immortal realm with that white kid?" The voice of Ardun sounded loudly as he looked at the figure holding a staff in his hand .

"Wait brother, theirs something different about this person!" The rather quiet jwala suddenly sounded near Arden ears .

"What is it!"the way Ardun spoke was like listing to a subordinate not putting jwala in his eyes .

Jwala did not mine and pointed at Issei " Did you not look at the kids aura before you thought he was jecheondaeseong .

Tl: Sorry if it's wrong it's a long name .

Ardun eyes looked at issei fully and found some differences , The hair, the body ,and the most shocking fact his aura it similar and different from that all inspiring aura of the monkey king .

"This!, it can't be unless" Ardun face constantly changed and then stoped, distain filled his eyes as he looked at issei with complete mockery .

"The monkey king has chosen such a weak disciple and he dares to stand in front of this great one, It seems that the monkey king is slowly losing his life force .

But before he could say anything else .

"Your dog mouth really annoys me." Issej who had not moved in the slightest brushed out with unbelievable fast and hit Ardun right in the jaw .

The body of Ardun was sent flying just like a kite who had lost his strings , Destroying all the mountains in his path .

Neither lot nor jwala could have predicted that issei would move so fast , when they finally reacted 2 legs had already hit their faces .

Issei had not used neither speed or strength mode in this attack just his pure physical strength and the power of his armor suit .

But these 3 simple moves held a large amounts of strength sending the 3 gods flying .

He didn't give them anytime to react and moved leaving a trail of lighting every where he went .

"Renewable taekwondo : Simple Kick .

With a slight movement of his legs he kicked foward , The kick seemed simple but when it was released it held an all inspiring power .

In front of him space seemed to have cracked wide open .

The wails of demons and gods resounded through the world , The strong force completely destroyed he land in front of issei.

"You know , My master always said that his grandfather really liked nature, If I meet him in the future will he beat me!..