◇Pitch?!◇

Jacks pov
'I lost a believer...my first believer...my best friend!..and its all... my. FAULT!' I think angrily at myself.

'I shouldn't have left him alone for so long! I should have made room in my schedule!' I let the tears fall and I cover my mouth with my hands, worried that someone would hear, but then I remember no one could see or hear me anyways.

"I lost my best friend.." I whisper to myself as I lean on my staff for comfort and sob.

'I should have done something, I should have made room in my schedule for my only friend...' I think, sobbing violently. I then start to walk outside the house again.

"W-wind..." I say with a shakey voice thats just above a whisper. Wind picks me up and ruffles my hair like they were trying to comfort me. It didn't help much "Take me to the lake" I go there now, since thats when all of this started, right before the 300 years of lonlyness, before the stress of not being seen, before being hated by all the spirits.

As soon as I land I collapse sobbing. I cant help but feel like its all my fault. I make a icicle using my staff and pick it up. I roll down my sleeves, showing a bunch of old scars deep within my wirsts. I take a deep breath and put the tip of the icicle to my left wrist and slide it across my skin.

'I told myself I'd stop... but I just cant...' I think while still sobbing

After doing that 9 more times on my left wrist and 10 times on my right, just to even it out, I curl up into a ball and continue to cry. I feel wind pick me up, startling me a bit. I look up to realise that the Northern lights alarm is going off.

'North wouldn't use the lights unless a real emergency' I quickely move around in the air so that I can fly quicker

"Wind! You know where to go!" I yell with determination, and wind takes me quicker then ever to Norths Workshop. Then Wind slows down at Norths Window and I fly in.

"Finnally!" Kangaroo says angrily before turning around. I take a deep breath

"Sorry I took so long..." I look down, hoping the dont realise that something is wrong, to late.

"Jack? Have you been...crying..?" I hear a Russian voice say, %100 Norths.

"What?!" I rub my eyes a bit "No!" I then laugh nervously "Why did you call us here anyways?" I say changing the subject, they don't seem to believe me, but then quickly realize why they were there. North looks down.

"Pitch..." I barely hear him mumble, my eyes widen.

'Pitch?! As in Pitch Black?!' (Turn the p in Pitch upside down, and see what you get)

"Im sorry, I dont think I heard you right. Did you say Pitch?!" I yell in surprise. North nods. "Pitch. As in Pitch Black?!"

"Yes Frostbite! Pitch came over here, and he swore vengeance!" Kangaroo yelled at me

"What happened?!" Tooth flys over to me and lands. She then grabs my chin and turns my face towards hers gently

Tooths pov

Oh my goodness...Jacks eyes are blood red, and he has pink bags under his eyes. He definitely was crying. He lightly smirks and brushes my hand away from his chin. I continue to worry about him some, but I push away those thoughts and go straight to the point.

"Sweet tooth, we don't know how Pitch came back. All we know is that he came over here angrey, and swore vengeance on us, but... mostly on you..." I say softly, his eyes grow wider.

"Me?! W-why me!?" Jack says surprised

"I dont know... he says that you'd know..." I say softly

"I think its because Manny chose you out of all the spirits Frosty" Bunny says like its obvious. Sandy then has a bunch of photos apear over his head. I understand some of them. I understood an X, a thought bubble, The letter P, a speech bubble, and a snowflake

"Sweet tooth... did you have some sort of conversation with Pitch that we don't know of?" I say, trying to have some sort of idea of what happened. He shrugs a bit.

"Not that I know of..?"

Back to Jacks pov
I feel bad for lying, but I dont want to explain what happened. Tooth flys a bit off while still looking at me

"Vhatever you say Jack, I believe you" North says in his accent. I smirk.

"Ok, so...what do we do?"

............................................................
Short one, but I think I did ok...
Next chapter coming out as soon as I can.
Hope you enjoyed!

~Bye~