Solving It

"Maybe...I..s-should..d-i-e?" Swift said. Brody and Penny were shocked. "NO! DON'T DO THAT SWIFT!!!" Brody shouted. No response. Swift didn't listen, he went straight ahead, steering past a lot of rocks which made Brody dizzy. "Swift! Please slow down!" Penny said through her mic. Still the same thing, no response. "Swift! Please! You're going to hit a rock if you don't slow down!" Brody said as well, trying to stop him.

It was all no use, Swift wasn't listening, Swift was busy swerving pass rocks. A tall, big rock was right in front of Swift, he quickly went over and down over it and made it pass, still going somewhere that Brody nor Penny knew, it was like he knew where he was going, though he did not, he just wanted to get away from the Cadets for a while.

"SWIFT! WHAT ABOUT YOUR DAD?! IF YOU LEAVE THE ISLAND NOW, YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO SEE YOUR DAD AGAIN SWIFT! THINK ABOUT IT! WHETHER YOU COME DOWN OR NOT, I WILL NOT LET YOU LEAVE BIG SWIRL ISLAND ON THIS DAY!"  Penny shouted at Swift, then the microphone finally made a sound.

He was bawling his eyes out, Rod, Penny and Brody were all able to hear it, though Rod was on the ground, his microphone was on. Then Penny, Brody and Rod turned their microphone off but was still able to hear, Swift's crying sounds, "Oh no..Penny..I think what you told him hurt his feelings.." Brody said quietly. "Oh no..I didn't intend that.." Penny said. "All I wanted was for him to turn back to Big Swirl Island.." Penny continued and saddened, knowing she made her friend upset.

Swift put his Flash-Wing on autopilot for a while and the other Cadets knew it, there was a beeping sound which meant the Flash-Wing was on autopilot. All the Cadets could hear, were immense crying sounds. Very suddenly, the Flash-Wing turned around and went full speed ahead towards Big Swirl Island. "WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" Brody said following the Flash-Wing as it turbocharged towards the island, they called home.

"I DON'T KNOW BRODY! LET'S CATCH UP TO IT!" Penny said, "ROD! THE FLASH-WING! CATCH UP TO IT! WE'LL MEET AT THE HQ LATER, FOR NOW, WE'RE ON A CHASE DOWN!" Brody said going to the HQ, same with Penny.

Swift was in the Flash-Wing, steering it at full speed which Speedy and Bea prohibited the Cadets to do. Rod suddenly drove out of the riverbank and was on a chase for Swift, just in case, Brody and Penny were on alert, whenever Rod needed them. Rod turned on the microphone so that Swift could hear him, "Swift! Please calm down! We know it's not you! We know it now! Please!! I beg you Swift, come down!" Rod said through the microphone.

"R..He..m..I..ca...cont...the Flas......" (Rod, help me! I can't control the Flash-Wing!) That's all that Rod could hear as Swift was going in full speed plus turbo! "Oh no! He can't control the Flash-Wing! He's going to hit into something!!" Rod said. "GUYS WE NEED ALL WINGS HERE! HE CAN'T CONTROL THE FLASH-WING!" Rod said through the microphone. "Oh no!" Brody and Penny said in sync and quickly zoomed off.

"Thank god you guys are here! Come on! We need to catch the Flash-Wing in a nick of time!" Rod said. Brody and Penny nodded, "But how do we get up there? It's impossible for our vehicles!" Penny said. Brody looked up, "Rod, maybe you could jump up there!" Brody said looking at Rod. "I'll try, but, I'm not sure I'll be able to get him down. The Flash-Wing is the fastest thing on Big Swirl Island!" Rod said.

"Okay Rod, try this method first. Let's go Penny, we'll have to think fast before he actually hits into Big Swirl Island and Top Wing HQ!" Brody said starting his engine. "Guys..." Penny said. "What's up— OH MY GOD! THE FLASH-WING IS GOING UNDERWATER!" Brody exclaimed, "Time to go turbo!" Brody and Penny pressed the turbo button and went full speed ahead for where Swift's Flash-Wing dived into the ocean. "Speedy! Bea! Swift's Flash-Wing went underwater and we don't know what to do!" Penny told the mentors. "What?! The Flash-Wing went underwater?!" Speedy said, "That's impossible, the Flash-Wing can't go underwater! If it does, Swift'll drown!" Bea said, "And that's the issue! He is underwater and we don't know what to do! Could you track the i Flash-Wing and send it to us?" Brody asked, "Okay, I've tracked the Flash-Wing! It's by the rocks!" Bea said. "Got it! Thanks! Come on Penny, let's go!" Brody said.

On the ocean below, lays Swift, unconscious in his Flash-Wing that has broke down and probably electrocuted his body. But thankfully, Penny and Brody found him. "Swift! He's down there in his Flash-Wing!"Penny said. "Penny! Is he okay?!" Brody asked. "No, he's not in good condition at all! The Flash-Wing might have electrocuted him!" Penny responded. "I'll call Speedy and Bea to ask them what to do!" Brody said. "Speedy! We need help, it looks like Swift had been electrocuted!"