Chapter 1 Fallen Down

Hello, this story is told by an unknown person, call me unknown person or narrarator. Humans have fallen in the past, but this time around, Toriel's sneaky children are exploring the ruins on their own. These two monsters go by the names of Asruin, and Stariel. Let's begin...

"Wanna race me to the end of the hall? I bet I could go wayyyy faster than you!" Asruin chanted. "Okay. I bet I could go faster than you've ever gone in your whole entire life!" Stariel hollered back. "3... 2... 1... Go!" Asruin said carefully then shot out of his position, they both tapped their feet on the ground as they raced to the finish. They crossed the last corridor to the finish, they both fell to the ground and panted, "I- *pants* think I finished- *pants* first," Asruin said tiredly. Stariel replied, "I- *pants* think- *pants* it was a tie though." Asruin looked up, and he spotted a small hole, leading to the surface world. "Wow... look!" He said to his brother, "Where do you think it leads? I think it leads to the surface!" Then a loud scream sounded from the hole, and a small child came tumbling out. The child started bawling, and Stariel spoke softly, "How did you get here? Are you okay?" Asruin pushed past his brother, "I have the cell! We should call momma, she'll know what to do!" *Ring* Asruin? Stariel? This is your mother, did anything happen that I need to know of? Asruin handed the phone to his brother, "We found a human that fell from the surface!" I thought I told you two not to bypass the fifth corridor! Stariel turned the volume up for his brother to hear, "Well, we were racing, we must've not noticed," Stariel said. Stay where you are! I'm coming to get you both! Do not speak to the human! "It's a child, and I think they're hurt!" It's okay! Just stay where you are, I'm almost there! *Click* The human sat up in the bed of flowers, "Wh- wh- where am I? W- w- who are you?" Stariel leaned toward the human, "You're in the-" but Asruin pulled his brother aside, "Momma said not to talk to the human!" Stariel backed away from Asruin, "Come on! It's a kid just like us, it can't hurt us!" Asruin grabbed his arm, "You don't know that! It could be poisonous, or really sick with a bad disease that we could get!" He pulled himself out of his brother's grasp, "You don't know if they have a disease or they're sick! They have nothing to hurt us with!" Stariel turns to the human, "Oh, and by the way, your arm's on backwards," the human screamed all of it's living patience out of its body. Then Toriel came hurring out of the long hallway, she walked up to the children and hugged them, "You aren't hurt, are you? You didn't talk to them, correct? It is all okay now, I am here," Toriel said to her kids. Asruin responded to his mother, "We're okay, but Stariel kept trying to talk to the human!" Toriel gasped, "You are grounded!" Stariel melted with tears, "What!? They're just a human! They can't hurt us! Oh, and their arm's on backwards," she smiled at Asruin, "Thank you for obeying, and watching out for your brother." Toriel carried the human back to their house, and told her children to get to their room immediately.