Chapter -1- the three unknown children

(your POV)

'where am I?'- (y/n)

All I could see is darkness, I couldn't move, speak, smell nothing. I can still breath though that's a good thing.

'Are you worthy of me?'- ???

'Who was that?'- (y/n)

'I'll ask you again. ARE YOU WORTHY OF ME!?'- ???

My eyes shot open and my breathing was heavy, I wiped my head and saw I was sweating. Did I have a nightmare?

I sigh softly feeling relief that is only a dream, just than a loud sound that make me jump.

Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-???

WATER CREATING MAGIC: Holy Fist Of Love!-???

I sigh knowing that what's going on, asta is trying to propose to sister Lily again. Sometimes I don't know why he does it, maybe he just wants to get hurt by her or he really loves sister Lily alot?..

Than after that another loud sound happened so I start to get dressed and look out my window to see what happen?

(This is what you wear)

As I look outside my window I see asta on the ground with Yuno and the kids behind him than, nash walk up telling asta why does he continue this it's been about ten years and asta been on set for marrying sister Lily

Than Yuno walk past asta and help sister Lily with the clothes that when asta get up and gets mad at him than he gets ready to use his magic there something you should know what's different about asta and me is that we have no magic power so, all he did was just putting his hand at Yuno who use his wind magic to dry the clothes.

Now asta start doing sit ups so I grab my guitar and begin to play some sounds to let everyone know I'm awake, rekka, hollo, aruru and nash look up along with sister Lily, Yuno, than asta who smile at me beside Yuno with the same blank look.

Sometimes I wonder what happened to him did we do something wrong to him? Was it something we say I don't know why he trun like this. I begin to walk down stairs to the kids runs to me while nash walk to me.

He big bro Y/n you miss the show, sister Lily gave asta a big turn down, also a big smash down too.-Nash

Yea I heard that what wake me up from this weird dream?-(y/n)

Sorry about that Y/n.-Sister Lily

I gave her a smile telling her that it was ok and understandable as asta runs at me with full force and was about to punch me, so I did what best and tirp him as he slide a cross the glass than hits the stump that we use for cutting up logs for fire wood.

It's hard to believe these three are the same age with the way he's acting-Nash

After that asta get up and about to cut up some wood than Yuno use his wind magic to cut it as me and asta look at him shock, so after a while sister Lily tell us that today is where we get our grimoire.