Chapter-2

two weeks later •

Avi was in washroom, checking if she is pregnant or not. She peed on the kit and wait for some time. Then her phone beeps, and she slowly cheeks and it was positive.

"No, this can't happen." Says Avi to herself.

She throw the test kit in her bin and went out. She sat on bed and pulls her hairs in frustration, after that she went near the mirror and pulls up her top and rubs her belly. "Mama will not hurt you, you will be safe in me. The hell I am talking to baby with is not even pea size" she chuckles her self and wore her crop top and jeans and went down running, but again she stops and walk slowly.

"Princess you awake?" Her dad says

"Yes!" She said to him and sat beside Jai.

"You ok? Why you are looking pale?" Ask man.

"Nothing man, yesterday I over eat and now regretting." Says avi.

"Hey baby, how are you?" Zoya ask Avi.

"Great mom." She Says. They all start eating their breakfast and after that they went out near the car.

Man was sitting on driving seat and Jai was on passenger seat, she was at back. "Are you all ready to go?" Ask man

"Yes! We are ready" they both told.

They reached college, and Avi went towards her locker and ari and lucky was already standing there. "Hey you both!" Avi say to them in low voice. "Are you ok Avi?" Lucky ask her.

Before she told, she gets sick and ran in the washroom. Ari ran behind her and lucky also, but he stop out side the girls washroom. Ari saw avi is throwing all up in the toilet. "What happen avi? Are you fine?" Ari ask her. "Yes I am" she says.

Avu pov:

Should I tell her or not? What she will break friendship with me? After that I will be all alone, man will first kill Sid then me. Wow, you did great Avi, you get knocked up now regret.

"Avneet? Say are you ok?" Ari ask me, I nods and went out with her.

"What happen to you? Are you ok?" Lucky ask me and again I nod, today I am only going nod I think.

"Again you are zoned out Avi? What is happening to you these days? You are always ending up in toilet and throwing up your food!" Ari ask me. Now what should I say, should I say or not. She was thinking when Lucky and ari shouts in her ear. "Avneet can you say us what happen to you." They both shout and i closed her ears.

"Lucky you go from here, I wanna talk to ari." She said and he made confused face. "Can you please goo!" I shout. He agreed and go. They both goes in washroom and avi start crying.

"Why are you crying? Is everything ok? Man scold you?" She asked me with concern. "Ari....its all messed up. It's all messed up." I said continuously and she hugs me.

"What do you mean by its all messed up?" She ask me. Then I say everything to her, and she gets shocked. "What are you going to do?" She ask me. "I am obviously keeping, I can't kill an innocent soul which, he/she hasn't seen world." I said. The bell rang and they both went to their classes!

"He is there!" Ari told me and I saw he was sitting on my bench. Why why god why? I walk towards my bench and sat down and ari goes and sit beside Lucky. I was going to sit down, when not again, not again god. I kept my hand on my mouth and again ran in washroom. I again threw up and sat on the floor for don't know how much minutes. I cleaned and gargle and went back again to the class. I saw mr clause was already in the class.