Chapter 9

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

I hear the door unlocking. I quickly sit up, and look at the time. It's already 10:00 pm. It had been hours since they locked me in here. The door opens, and I am relieved when I see Cristiano. He doesn't look hurt, but his face is slightly bruised. He looks tense and pissed. I have a million questions. He starts to walk into the room, and I immediately get out of bed. He walks over to the drawers and starts taking of his suit jacket. I decide not to ask him anything. I'm tired and he seems angry anyways. I go into the closet to change.

I put on a set of green shorts and a matching long sleeved shirt. I can't stop thinking about the fear in my mind when Beatrice told me Cristiano had been attacked. I felt like I may have just lost everything my entire life had been revolving around for years. As much as I was reminded today of how I literally had no choice in my life whatsoever, that didn't matter right now. What mattered was that Cristiano was alive and safe. I tossed my dirty clothes in the hamper and walked out of the closet. Cristiano is sitting on the edge of the bed. He still looks angry. Something is clearly on his mind. He notices me, and looks me up and down.

"Come here." He says sternly. I want to back into the closet and lock myself in. But I don't. Despite my fears. I slowly walk towards him.

Once I'm in front of him, he places his hands on my hips, and runs them up to my back, bringing me closer to him.

"Take off your shirt." He says looking straight into my eyes. I quickly do as he says and throw it to the side.

He views my breasts, and softly bites his lip. Suddenly he wraps his arms around me and throws me on the bed. I sit myself up using my elbows, and he starts to unbutton his shirt. He's not overly muscular, he's thinner than you'd imagine a Don being. He's toned, I guess is the word I'm looking for. He starts to get on the bed, his eyes are staring into mine. Just relax Gia, this is what's supposed to happen. He pushes me down on the bed so I'm fully on my back, then reaches into the drawer next to the bed, and pulls out a long strand of black rope.

"Give me your hands." He says. Hesitantly I give them to him. He promptly ties the rope around my wrists, and ties my hands together. Slowly he lays himself on top of me, takes my bound wrists, and ties them to the headboard. I can feel his bulge pressing against my sex. I start breathing rapidly and I tug at my restraints, I'm panicking.

"Shhh. Don't move Gia." Cristiano whispers in my ear, and kisses me deeply. He presses his bulge harder against my sex, making me moan against his mouth. He breaks the kiss, and sits up on his knees. I feel his fingers reach the hem line of my shorts, and he slowly pulls them down. When they are fully off he starts to observe my sex. I blush, and close my legs.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Don't do that." He says, then grips both my thighs and spreads them. I'm trying not to squirm. Should I tell him to stop? One of his hands starts to gently rub my sex, I gasp, and out of reflex try to close my legs again. But his knee and his other hand are holding them open. I hate being this exposed to him. He continues to play with my sex, and a few of his fingers reach up and graze my clit. I yelp at the foreign feeling. My soft moans and whimpers fill the room. I start to get a feeling in my stomach that keeps dropping lower and lower. I let out a soft moan as his fingers continue to stroke my clit. I see him smirk a little.

I'm starting to get wet. He stops playing with my clit, and begins to leave little kisses from my stomach, all the way up to my neck. He starts to suck on my neck, making me even wetter. He stops and sits up again.

Cristiano reaches to his boxers, and slips them down. The sight of his member makes me freeze. He's big. I want to cry. How was he going to even fit inside of me? I realize I'm pretty much just staring at him, so I look at the ceiling. He grabs my thighs, and spreads them apart again. I can feel his tip against my entrance. Now that he's in between me, he grips my hips. Slowly, he starts to push his length into me. I whimper as his length breaks through my tight walls. I shed a tear. Not just cause it hurts, but because I know this means I am now, completely and utterly, his. I gasp when he is fully inside of me, I'm too tight. It hurts.

He starts to thrust into me. Moving his member in  and out, and back in again. I cry out, I needed more time to adjust to his size. This is too painful, I can't take it. I yank at my bound wrists, and I whimper. He grips my hips even harder, but slows down his thrusts. My eyes meet his.

"P-please, it hurts." I say pleadingly. And he stops moving. I feel one of his hands move to touch my sex, and his fingers start stroking my clit. My back arches from the pleasure, and I close my eyes.

"Does that feel good?" He asks, already knowing the answer. I nod, and start moaning a little louder.

"Tell me it feels good, Giada." He says in a threatening tone. I grip the rope as his fingers press harder into my clit.

"It feels good." I say and let out a breathy moan.

"Look at me Gia." He says Sternly. Hesitantly I open my eyes, and stare into his. It turned me on even more. Staring into his eyes as he played with my clit. His cheeks are flushed, and his entire being is filled with lust. He starts to thrust into me again. There was no pain anymore. The faster he moved in me, the harder he stroked my clit. I was a squirming moaning mess under him. He seemed to keep his composure. His groans were loud, and he occasionally cursed in Italian. Cristiano seemed to really like sex. He was going to make sure I did too apparently.

I start to feel something I've never felt before. His length fills me so well. I loved the way he was touching me. The way he ran his fingers through my clit was driving me crazy.

I start to get a tingly sensation that starts in my toes. My sex starts to practically pulse as the sensation goes from my toes all the way to my fingers. My body starts to shake a little. It suddenly hits me. I'm having an orgasm. My sex pulses even harder as he continues to thrust into me and rub my clit. My back arches, and I feel my body release. My moans are loud and whimpering, I like this way too much. Cristiano groans at the little mess he created. I look at him and he looks pleased. He's biting his lip.

Cristiano lets go of my hips, and positions himself on top of me. He starts practically pounding me. He's desperate for a release too. I can feel him throbbing inside of me. He starts moaning, and it's loud. I watch him closely. His eyes are closed from the sensation. I wrap my legs around him and bring him closer. I desperately want to touch him, but my hands are bound. I feel him start to twitch. I bite my lip as he releases inside of me. He stops thrusting into me, and rests his head in the crook of my neck. He reaches up and unties my hands. I rest my hands on his shoulders, he's breathing heavily. He feels less tense. Whatever happened today, his mind was off that now. We just lay there like this for a while. I start to drift off, and I feel him pull out of me.

I start to fall asleep, despite all the feelings I'm having. I still feel tingly. I hated to admit it, but I liked having sex with him. And I was going to want more.

   Giada's Nightwear in this chapter ⬆️

sooooo, this took foreeevver to right. i just feel awkward writing smut sometimes. do you guys want more? private message me any suggestions you have. also! follow me! i follow back! like, comment and share, and thank you so much for reading!