Chapter 1

Nayab worked on her laptop frantically.She was an architect in Mumbai and had plenty of work load always.

As she made some more changes to her design,her phone rang.It was Shara,her best friend. "Hey!What's up baby girl?"Shara asked. "

Yes I'm good what about you??"
Nayab asked,balancing her phone on her shoulder and pressing her ears to it.

"Yo listen!So Tisha and Ahnaf are getting married as you know,"Shara said. "Uh-huh!Who doesn't,the way they have been announcing it on Instagram!"Nayab laughed,deciding to take her phone in her hand.

"Hehehe!Yes.Anyways so today she called me,and guess what?You,me and Zara have been invited to her wedding,and guess what?It's a destination wedding in Udaipur,
Rajasthan!"Shara squealed.

"WHAT??OMG!"Nayab squealed too. "So we are going yes?"Shara asked.
"Definitely!" Nayab replied. "I told Zara and she's already packing her bags!"Shara laughed and so did Nayab. "Oh btw!Tisha said she will call you both soon,"she added. "Okies I'll go now,bye!"Nayab said. "Bye bye!"Shara said and hung up.

LATER THAT DAY

The girls had decided later to meet up at Zara's place in the evening to go shopping. Zara and her family were affluent name in Mumbai.Zara was an aspiring model,and she was simply a great friend and also quite beautiful.

Shara was a journalist and her name was quite known in newspapers.Her family was middle class but simply amazing people.

"So girls,we will need to shop a lot,yes?"Zara asked,applying her eyeliner. "Yes,we need gorgeous clothes,"Shara said dreamily. "Why are you dressing up so much?"Nayab asked. "Babes,I'm a model,I need to dress up always!"Zara said.

"Yes sure!Hey Shara,call Zeehan,isn't he going to drive us to the mall?"Nayab asked.

"Yes!My most amazing boyfriend!"
Shara giggled,dialing his number. "Our personal driver!"Zara laughed. "Shut up idiot!"Shara snapped and the other two laughed. In five more minutes they were ready.

 In five more  minutes they were ready

Zeehan came within 15 minutes. "Hello girls!"he greeted them as they got in the car,Shara getting to the front seat beside him and the other two seating behind. "Hello!"they chorused.

Shara explained to him about the wedding and he said, "Oh yes!Ahnaf has called me so girls even I'm coming,with you all!"

The girls cheered. "How about we go by road,yes?Like a road trip?"Zara suggested. "I'm up for it!"the couple said together. "Even I'm!"Nayab agreed surprisingly.

"Yayayaya!"the other two chorused.

AND HERE IS THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER OF DIL CHAHTA HAI!!!I AM SUPER EXCITED TO WRITE THIS AND I NEED YOUR ALL'S SUPPORT!

SO HOW DID YOU LIKE OUR CHARACTERS???

HIT THE STAR ICON AND MAKE IT ORANGE 🥺🥺🥺and comment down your thoughts pls🌸🌸
rosydvn -TiaRoshan TiaDreams Mitali_Mane Vartika_dvn variadiaries i_am_arpita Tara_Sutaria