Chp 13

Author's Pov:
Mark was waiting for xiumin when he fell asleep for quite some time until someone came and woke him up to go downstairs where Xiumin was.
He woke up sleepily & Dragged himself down being oblivious that he was wearing his lion print onesie pajama.
Mark entered the living room not noticing the gazes of the people in the room and he went on clinging to Xiumin and whining.

'Hyuung~ why did you ditch me in the middle of the movie'

'sorry baby I had an important work that I forgot'
Mark was still hugging him,half asleep until Mr Lee cleared his throat,he looked up and saw an unfamiliar man with those 22  familiar faces. Oh how he hated this situation right now.

Taeyong pov: Mr Lee aka our boss/father dragged us to his friend's house for an important work,we were waiting for someone,when Mark came to the room and pounced on Mr Kim hugging and whining & that pajamas he wore was not working at all,how could he be so cute,I wonder what his relationship with Xiumin is. Oh sht I need to get a grip and focus more.

Chenle's pov: Lee & Mr Kim looked so close,I was staring at Mark for so long until I was smacked at the back of my head by no one other than Ten who smirked at him while whispering 'Take a picture, it'll last longer'
I blush at his words for being exposed,I wouldn't disagree with him,Mark looked so cute right now & he looked like a cute doll.

Mark's pov: it was so awkward in the room except for xiumin hyung and Mr Lee chatting casually,as I was leaving the room and went to my room to change next thing I knew I was pinned to the door by a familiar large frame, Johnny was covering my mouth and smirking at me while whispering 'Its been a while baby,you look so cute right now' I tried to push him away but he was too strong,he got closer to my breath,I closed my eyes when his lips touched my neck and kissing my collarbones,he was about to kiss my lips when Yangyang showed up & scowled on Johnny,I took the chance by pushing both of them out of my room while I was Changing,when I finished there was a knock on my door, I ignored thinking it was one of them until someone spoke up 'Young master,Mr Kim wants you downstairs' Mark answered and was going down.

I'll update again sorry I was busy