Zach Mitchell X M! Reader (request

Four of them were neer Owens raptor paddock. Some of the guards were about to hit blue but they didnt expect to be hit in the face by the end of the gun succesfully breakibg his nose. "You try to touch whats not yours and you can say good bye to your life. Get out of here now." "i think they got the message." (H/C) haired boy turned to look at his 'friend'. They werent actual friends but they had one thing that connected then- dinosaurs, especially the one they take care of.

"for how long i dunno but for now i think yea." after saying that (Y/N) looked more to the side what was behind raptor-trainer. "U gotta be kidding me. This is not a school trip. What are they doing here?"

"well youre a kid to-" "You dont want to anger me more trust me." with that he was gone. Two brothers came to owen. "who was that boy? Isnt he like in our age?" "this is (Y/N) he helps me train raptors but he also got his own. Hes like 16 so yea in your age if im not wrong your aunts boss brought him here."

"Cool. Also who is the Alpha of the raptors. I can see beta and omega but.." Owen smirked but got cutted off. "This idiot youre looking at and me." (Y/N) said passing by to hand him something. "Why are you handing m papers?" "read them just in case this pig plan qont work out. I dont wont any raptor to get hurt in this. Now go so they will tell you their plan."

To (Y/N)s suprise Owen didn't argue abd just did as was said. "shouldn't you be in 'safety', with others that visited the park?" (H/C) haired boy rose a brow looking at the older boy.
Gary spoke first. "havent got time and aunt took us with her, right Owen said you got your own dinosaur. Can you tell what hind-" "its not important. If they will know they will try to use him." (Y/N) said fastly. "they dont know." Zach said shortly gotying now why shorter bky said that. "And i want it to stay that way."

Skip.

When raptors meet the hybrid and rebelled against the people someone pointer riffle at echo but before he could shoot her his gul blow up thanks to (Y/N)s bullet going right through it. "What are you doing here?!" owen said driving up to the teen that run here on his own legs and let him climb behind on the quad. "Told you i wont let any raptor get hurt- beside the hybrid one." the two drove fastly too where the van was.

They noticed back doors were open so (Y/N) told owen to come closer he will check on the brothers. Nobody though he will jump inside the car but ge did it without much problems. Comming closer to them and placing each hand on one of their cheeks he asked. "you two ok?" they nooded holding something to not fell from the racing car. (Y/N) saw a string on the left side of him and grab it. "hold onto me, that plastic wont last long. Gary hugged
(Y/N) with all his might around the waist." Come one big guy." After that zach did the same only around others neck (Y/N)s free hand going to olders waist. The drive way was really bumpy the speed also doesn't helped. More than once they head could collide only to their reflexe it didn't.

When they finally stopped their aunt came screaming if they were ok but beeing how (Y/N) hold them and didnt let go even now she smiled. "we need to go, come one." smaller figure was first to get out while the two stawed in the position. Zach saw as (Y/N)s face soften and how beautiful (E/C) eyes looked up close. "we probably should go too..." only now they noticed how close they were, (Y/N)s lips touched Zach's while speaking that maked them pull away. "I.. I'll go." before shirter boy could go out tho a rougher hand grabbed his wrist making him turn his head.

"Be carefoul...."

"I will..."