Notes And Pointers (Please Read)

Before you start reading the story, I'll leave out some pointers incase you don't understand:

1. About the Season AU:

-This Season AU is like any other soulmate aus, tho like all you read in the description (pls read it if you didnt), a type of season is written on your wrist. The seasons are; Winter, Fall, Spring, Autumn, Rainy/Wet Season, and Summer/Sunny season (I added rainy and summer season because some countries don't have the 4 types of seasons).

-The seasons on your wrists serves as a mark on when you'll meet your soulmate but not all can find their soulmate so few of them die without meeting his/her soulmate.

-To know which or who is your soulmate, it will take some time to actually meet them.

-Once you introduced yourself to a person, a certain 'ting' sound can be heard and the writings on your wrist glow a certain color depending on what season they meet or what is written.

The seasons and their color:

×Winter - Warm Blue/White
×Autumn - Orange
×Spring - Lime/Green
×Fall - Brown
×Rainy/Wet Season - Gray/Cyan
×Summer/Sunny Season - Yellow

2. About this book

- This book has short chapters and contains media that doesn't belong to me. I put links and credits to the original owner of it unless it is mine and I might not be able to find some of the original owners of some media due to my limit of load or I can't find it. (please dm or comment if you do know who owns the media)

-This book can be read by everyone.

-I put warnings if I write some triggering scenes and illness that might trigger you readers so please be aware of them.

-I don't follow the anime or manga so this story is spoiler free tho some minor information about the characters may or may not be mentioned in the future chapters.

3. Characters

-In this book, thoughts and points of view (POVS) will only focus on the reader or Y/N which means you (unless I do change POVs then I'll leave a sign).

-Y/N can be any genders, no pronounces, Y/N will be gender neutral.

-Sugawara Koushi owns and works at the bakery and is an adult.

-I may add more future chacaters in this story so I'll update this page everytime I do add some.

-Also all characters in this book are all adults and I do not own them, especially you and Sugawara.

(the ships are soon to be placed here)

4. Key Points

Y/N - Your Name
Y/G - Your gender
Y/A - Your age
F/C - Favorite color/s
P/F - Preferred food
P/D - Preferred drink
Y/P or  _ - Your pronoun (just incase I switch POVs)
C/N - Cat name

-I'll update this if I do add more.

That's all, you can go and read the story now. Enjoy reading! <3