𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

(you don't have to listen to the video, credits to ramona)

Link: https://youtu.be/ewC2gFa_Dnk

ıllıllı --- ıllıllı --- ıllıllı --- ıllıllı --- ıllıllı --- ıllıllı

*NOW PLAYING*

This Side of paradise - coyote theory (slowed)

ıllıllı --- ıllıllı --- ıllıllı --- ıllıllı --- ıllıllı --- ıllıllı

°°°

Days passed and Sugawara and I have kept in touch with each other. Even tho our work has gone to its ups and downs, he's still checking up on me, texting each other our 'Good Morning' and 'Good Night', calling and talking how our day went, and just talking about almost everything. Now I get why he was told that he is like a "mother" to his friends and some to his regular customers.

I got ready to meet  up with Sugawara at the park. Today's the day where we meet up to get each other know more. Wearing my thick (coat/jacket), I went on my way to the park. As usual, its really cold and I could really drink some (P/D) today. I see Sugawara sitting on a bench just near me so I walked towards him and greet him 'Hello'. He stood up and waved his hand at me as we both went to a place to talk and chat.

...

After some time, Sugawara and I got along pretty well. Sharing our interests, our daily lives, jokes and laughters filling the half quiet and bustling restaurant. We talk and talk while eating our food and drinking our favorite drinks. Things about him are so interesting and amusing, also mentioning about his high school volleyball days with his team mates and fellow volleyball player friends from different schools. "You'll get to meet them someday, I gotta say, I miss them having fun, play volleyball and messing around." He said then we both chuckle. I don't mind spending my day just like this, chatting, laughing, sharing stories, and do stuffs together. We then paid and went out in a arcade. We played lots of games and won many prizes.

...

Our day ends and Sugawara dropped me at my house. "I had fun today, thank you Sugawara-san." He nods in agreement as I ruffle through my bag to look for my keys. "Uhmm." I took out my keys and looked at him in confusion. "Y-you could call me Koushi, since you know. We're soulmates- Or just Suga! I-I don't really mind." He rubbed the back of his neck and he blushed but got covered by his scarf. I chuckle and nodded. "Then call me Y/N so we're even. It's only been a few days and we're already this close, I'm glad I found a other companion, most likely my soulmate." We then said our good bye's and went to our homes.

I prepared myself some hot drink as I take a look at (c/n) doing its thing. I looked at the calendar, noticing that Christmas is almost here. 'Maybe I'll invite Koushi for Christmas next time.' I thought, smiling at the thought of spending time with him.

....

I'll be putting some more future characters you'll meet here soon!

Also since I recently got back to school and got loads of papers (I stopped for a couple of weeks and got behind a lot of lessons), I'll be updating shorter chapters much slower.

I'm sorry ( ╥ ﹏ ╥)||