Chapter 1

Chaeyoung's POV

      I'm so excited today cause Mina text me that i should come to her house.

     I just walk cause i don't have a enough money to buy a car so yeah you heard it right im just poor little girl haha.
  I pick up my phone and text Mina.

                                 Love❤️

   Chaeyoung: Love I'm already here infront of your house
    Mina: okay wait me there.

    I put my phone back to my pocket and i cant stop smiling cause after 8 months Mina finally allow me to go to her house.

    The door is open and I immediately hug Mina and kiss her cheeks
   I smile at her and i got chills when she look at me.

     She's staring at me like I'm nothing to her, its like she's not excited to see me.

       "Hmm hi" I said and smile at her and she just give me a bored look.
       " I have something to tell you" she said and her voice is cold.
      I'm nervous.
       " Ahh sí?" I said in Spanish
       " You know what? you're so clingy and boring and can you please stop smiling? Its irritating me!" She said and her voice is full of hatred.

     Thats hurt tho I didn't expect her to say those hurtful words.  I just shut my mouth cause i don't know what to say.

        " Let's break up SON CHAEYOUNG" as she said those words my hearts ache. I cant breathe I want to shout at her but I cant.

     What did I did?

         I look at her and wiped my tears and smile at her.

        " Ohh bueno, I hope you found someone else that make you happy than I do and please take care of your self and can I hug you for the last time?" I said while smiling.

      Even tho its hurt to let you go but thats what you want eeyy haha I can't do anything.

    She didn't say anything so I step forward and hug her tight and kiss her forehead for the last time.

         " Te amo mi amore" I said and walk away.

     As I continuesly walking my tears starting to pour down and my sob is getting louder.

    Pick up my phone and dial my mama's phone.

      *ON PHONE*

   Mom: sí mi ija? ( Yes my daughter)
  Chaeyoung: Can I go there? Pls
  Mom: are you okay mi ija?
Chaeyoung: ahh( yes)
Mom: okay I'll just do anything you want and be safe there okay?
Chaeyoung: Bueno. ( Okay)

    I put back my phone and went to my house and packed my clothes.

    I went sleep.

    *Tomorrow*

     I woke up and get ready as i put my make up on i noticed that my eyes are swollen. I sigh and continue doing my make up.

    I checked the time and its already 10:45 am.

   Shoot!!

  I immediately run to the living room and grab my luggage and call a cub.

     " Lets go to the airport" I said.

___________________________________________

   Btw Chaeyoung is a Half Spaniards here

   Hope you like my stories!!