Chapter 3

Su Rongrong probed Ye Qing's pulse again and made sure he had no problem. At this moment, Li Hongxiu called Su Rongrong outside. Su Rongrong put a box on the table and smiled gently at them, "I'll go out and see  Look."

     Chu Liuxiang opened the box and pushed it in front of Ye Qing, "Young Master Ye, this is your thing, and now it returns to the original owner."

     Ye Qing looked down and saw that a delicate gold mask was placed upright in the box, dotted with luxurious gems and emeralds, and a complicated magic circle was carved with mithril on the back.

     This mask is not unfamiliar to him, because it is an appearance equipment that will drop with a very low probability in the Emerald City dungeon. There is no attribute bonus, but it is a bug-level favorability item.

     As long as you wear this mask, you can get a lot of favorability including but not limited to all the subjects of the Emerald City from top to bottom, your majesty, duke, pope, etc.  Players have also scolded and protested, believing that this item destroys the fairness of the game, but the official as always seems to be non-existent, and the players can only give up with hatred.

     Abandon the pit?  How is it possible that there is no second holographic game in the world, OK? This game does not even support online recharge, and the operator feels that it is more likely than the players to run away at any time.

     Ye Qing reached out to touch the mask, and the item information immediately popped up before his eyes.

     [Percy Fil's Mask] [Binding]: If you have never seen Percy Fil's beauty, you will not be easily tempted by him.

     Ye Qing looked at this explanation thoughtfully, and suddenly remembered a detail. The player who entered the Emerald City dungeon for the first time would not get the debuff of the [Spell Demon Breath] at the beginning, but was seeing Percy.  Phil's face will only be on top of him after he first uses the [One Smile Everlasting] skill.

     Could it be that this mask is a seal-like prop that can temporarily seal Percy Phil's half of the unpredictable blood of the succubus?

     Ye Qing put the mask on his face blankly, and Chu Liuxiang's eyes slid with regret.
(He is already in love the poor guy 😂)

       A legendary boss must have a legendary experience. The game background of Eternal Continent is a series of contradictions and confrontations arising from the sudden fusion of the two worlds of Eastern fantasy and Western fantasy.

     Percyfil is the product of the succubus defiled the elves, because of its filthy origin, unclean hair and pupils, and looks very different from the Western world, it was thrown out of the elven forest at birth.  He survived by relying on his tenacious vitality, and because of his outstanding appearance since he was a child, he was used as a commodity and gift among the aristocracy until he gradually became the de facto power of the Emerald City.

          How attractive is he?  Putting aside the horrible fanatical face fan, only to see that the king's cane, the duke's seal, the pope's crown, the knight commander's sword and the marshal's rune must be gathered to open the preconditions for the copy of the Emerald City.  Can realize how against the sky.

     Ye Qing didn't want this kind of sudden and almost unreasonable charm. Even if there was less than one tenth of the remaining power after changing the core inside, he respected Bumin.

     He touched the cold mask on his face, and the arc of his mouth was mocking.

     It turns out that there is a kind of beauty called faceless to see people?