✨better?✨

jungkook just got back from his office when taehyung was already waiting for him in the living room. when the said boy heard the front door opened, he immediately went there as fast as he can to greet his daddy. "daddy! welcome home!",taehyung cheerfully said. but sadly, his daddy seems like not in the mood. he just gives taehyung a small smiles and a ruffle on his hair before going to the kitchen to get himself something to drink to quench his thirst. taehyung continues to follow his daddy around the kitchen, seemingly to sense something isn't right with his daddy. jungkook noticed taehyung had been following him to the kitchen and thinking that maybe he's hungry. he turns to face taehyung. "baby, you can go wait in the living room. daddy will prepare something for you to eat. okay?" jungkook said softly as he slowly push taehyung towards the living room.

taehyung stand still for a moment before listening his daddy's command to wait in the living room. he played with his toys while the tv was on to keep him company. suddenly, he heard clanking sounds, seems like something fell in the kitchen. "daddy, you okay?" taehyung asked, worried that something might happen to jungkook. "i'm fine, tae! don't worry!" jungkook said, bending down to take the spoon that has been falls out of his hand. after a few minutes, their dinner is done. "tae baby, lets eat dinner!" jungkook calls as he puts a well made pasta. taehyung hurriedly went to the dining table and gasp. his daddy made his favourite! "looks yummy daddy!" jungkook softly smiles and motions taehyung to eat. "daddy no eat?" jungkook shook his head and said that he's going upstairs to fresh himself up. taehyung looks down to his plate. he didn't want to eat alone. he's going to asked daddy to stay with him during dinner. maybe if he asked with a please, daddy will join him for dinner.

taehyung skipped upstairs and opened their shared bedroom to see jungkook sprawled on the bed. "dada? you sleep?" jungkook hurriedly sit up, probably startled when he suddenly heard taehyung's voice. "huh? why aren't you eating your dinner baby?" jungkook asked as he walks towards taehyung, who is still standing by the door. "taetae wanna eat with dada. please?" jungkook chuckled and nodded. during their meal time, taehyung noticed that jungkook zoned out a lot. sometimes forgetting to feed himself, just playing with the pasta that taehyung willingly shares with his daddy. "daddy, you no okay?" taehyung asked. jungkook insisted that he's okay, nothing to be worried. "no. daddy lie. bad." taehyung pouted. jungkook smiles. "okay, okay. daddy's just not feeling really well. okay?" taehyung frozed for a moment. his daddy not feeling well. "code red! code red! dada not well!" taehyung said as he tried to leave the table. "hey hey, no leaving the table until you finish your meal." jungkook warns, softly smiles with his baby's cute antic. taehyung nodded and tries to finish his pasta quickly. jungkook had to stop him from eating too much pasta at once and feed taehyung himself.

after both taehyung and jungkook finish their dinner, taehyung told his daddy to sit in the living room and runs upstairs quickly. "don't run! you might trip baby!" jungkook warns. "taetae fine daddy!" taehyung said as he arrived in front of their bedroom. he opens the bedroom door and takes as many pillows as he can and brings them to the living room. he scolds jungkook when he tries to help, saying that its 'taetae only operation to make daddy better'. jungkook chuckles and listens to his baby to wait. taehyung brought a few pillows and blankets for them to use. which is for their cuddling session. taehyung insisted that his daddy needs it. he also brought his plushies friends but puts them somewhere that taehyung could see them as he didn't want them to disturb their cuddles. at first, jungkook refused and said that why don't they sleep in the bedroom. "no dada. we must cuddle first!" taehyung said with determination in his eyes. they get comfy under the blankets as they turned on some movie. "dada okay now?" taehyung asked as he looks up from jungkook's chest. jungkook kisses his forehead and nodded. "much better. thank you sweetheart."