Starting new

Yeah I timeskipped a year later. I mean what else am I supposed to write? Lol so I decided to time skip. Right now she's going to Colorado and the chapta might be small. Soooo let's start!

Today marks the one year date that I met the creatures. I turned 18 not so long ago and I am finally meeting them and moving in.

My YouTube career changed drastically ever since I met them. I have more sub's like around 500,000 I guess you can say my life changed. Mason and I are on good terms we finally made up and we live in a better place from all of our incomes.

Alex moved out of state and went to Florida but we still record and such and still are Best friends. And well James and I are I guess you can say dating? But anyways onwards shall we?.

"Ava get your ass down here before we miss the flight!!!" Mason yelled from downstairs.

"Calm your tits you fucktard!" I yelled back getting a last good look at my outfit. (Look at media) then ran down the stairs.

"By damn time Jesus!"

"Language mason!" My mother gasped then proceeds to hug me. I gave mason a sly look over my mom shoulder causing him to walk out angerly.

"You be good okay? I don't want to hear about drama or anything. " my mother said into my ear her grip getting tighter.

"Yes mooommm I gotta go or else mason will have an anorism. Love you bye" I let go of her gave my mom a quick peck on the cheek then ran out of the door and threw my self into masons suv.

Mason gave me a look then turned up the music blasting a mix of heavy metal, Spanish, and hip hop, the whole ride quiet well except for the music of course.

We finally made it two hours later, I grabbed my camera and started to vlog mason struggling with the luggage.

"Awww is big bro having trouble with the luggage I thought you was Mr. Army seargent" I cooed following him. He turned around and angerly flicked the camera off.

I turned the camera to me laughing "He doesn't love me lady's he single by the way " I winked "Anyways I'm currently at the nevada international airport going to Colorado. I know many of you have been waiting on me to join the ranks of the creatures and well here I am. Speaking of them look who texted me I showed the phone to the camera. " I grinned and turned the camera off.

Again after an hour so of waiting and arguring with the check in people. I finally made it to the security checkpoint. All of the sudden I felt myself getting crushed by mason.

"I'm going to miss you little sis" mason whispered holding on to me.

"I'm going to miss you to even though you was a pain in the ass" I said holding on tight to him giggling.

"Don't worry sis you was a bigger pain in the ass" Mason said letting go of me grinning. "Now go and start your new life!" Mason then proceeded to push me towards the TA lady. I looked back and gave mason a quick salute and walked into the terminal leaving the place that I grew up in. The home where I will go to the park everyday afterschool. Or the home that I grew up with my best friend in.

I plopped myself on the airplane seat and immediately became overwhelmed with emotions. And let myself cry myself out not giving two shits if the whole world heard me crying. I just had to let my emotions out and start my new life in a new place with new people. So Colorado here I come!.

Okay okay don't get mad! It was supershort I know. And I realized that these characters had no description about them. Y'all really don't know how they look so should I come up with a cast list? Let me know and yes there was no creatures In this but next chapter its all about the creatures.