Hello !

This book will be catered only to chunky angels because I want them to feel confident with themselves as people here have made me feel.

Here, in this book :

1) "Fat" is not a bad word. It never was and it never will be.

2) English is not my native tongue. So, if you come across any grammar or spelling mistakes please excuse that.

3) It may not be regular updates. Just whenever I feel like it. Please no hate, thank you.

4) Gender neutral reader, most of the time. Before I figured out I am trans, I used to write a lot from a f! perspective but since then, I have sites my published fics to the best I can to make it gender neutral.

5) I write for Haikyuu!!, Jujutsu Kaisen, Burning Kabaddi, BNHA, Black Butler, Free! etc.
(I just started watching anime recently, so I am trying to watch more)

Please keep in mind, this is a dark content book, so yandere stalkerish obsessive themes may be present in some....or well, most of the chapters.

This book is a work of fiction, I don't condone or support any of the abusive/harmful behaviour that I am writing about. Learn to know the difference between fiction and reality. I wanted to try writing something dark, I am doing it.

Every character that I wrote about is 21+, they will be aged up and put in a setting where they are adults. Envision the characters and yourself in a future where you are both adults.

I have stated that the book will contain mature content, so it is strictly 18+, don't unnecessarily report my book and let my hard work go down the drain when I am explicitly warning you, if you don't like the content, exit out of the book.

Things that I don't write for : impregnation, pregnancy, baby trapping, incest, watersports, scat, self-harming etc.

And last but not the least,

No plagiarizing, reposting, copying or anything of that sort because that is so not Gucci of y'all.

Bigotry and fatphobia won't be tolerated here. So if you come up in here with your ableist, health-centric BS, I WILL DESTROY YOU. I don't tolerate bullying. Never have, never will.

With that said, hope you all enjoy my new book and like it as much as you liked my BTS book 😳💞

~ Marshmallow

          As of 2021,

As of 2021,

©_lasciva_