[}-->{@}<--{]

Kirishima's POV

Work was dragging on forever and all I wanted was to hang out with my fiancé!! But nooooooo~~~ I just had to be on call this week!! And actually get called in!! Ugh! I sigh and sit down starting on some paper work. Bakugo has been down in the dumps all week and he won't tell me why... and when he finally said I could help by just being with him I get called in. I sighed again and angrily signed some stuff. If I finish faster I can go home faster and cuddle my distressed boyfriend. I hate being and adult.....

I finally get off work at five thirty and hurry home. I open the door and announce myself. "Hey babe~! I'm home where are you at?" I ask wanting a hug. I hear a muffled groan from the living room and I hurry over kicking my shoes off halfway there. I enter the living room to see the love of my life laying face down on the couch. He looked pretty cute though, he was wearing a black tank top that showed off his muscles and was wearing my favorite pair of basketball shorts. I happily walked over to the couch and laid on top of him. "Mmhmhm how was work?" He asked though most of it was muffled by the pillow he was laying on. I had a little laugh before answering "boring...... and I missed you so much!!" I said leaning over a kissing his cheek.

Bakugo then rolled around so we were facing each other. "Well if you wanted a kiss you should have said so~" the ash blond smirked. I smiled and kissed him again, but on the lips this time. The bigger male quickly flipped us, so he was on top, and it became heated very fast. The blond bit my bottom lip asking for entry which I denied as I like playing with him. He took this as a challenge and groped my butt. I gasped at the sudden action and gave him a opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. We fought for dominance but I quickly backed down letting Katsuki take complete control. He was exploring every part of my mouth with his tongue. Soon enough he started to get impatient and I could feel his hands traveling around my body. Right as Kat started to take my shirt off my phone started to buzz.

We break our kiss a strand of saliva connecting us. "I gotta take the call" I pant out. "No you don't, just leave it" he replied also a panting mess. I really wish I didn't have to but I'll get in trouble if it's from work and he knows that. I reach out and grab my phone and answer it. " hello this is Kirishima speaking" I say in the most professional voice I can muster. "Kirishima!!! I'm throwing I party!!! Come on down or I'll drag you!!! I haven't seen you in like forever!! Bring Bakugo to!" Mina's high pitched voice rang through the phone. I sighed "listen Mina I'm spending time with Bakugo right now it's no-" she cut me with a loud 'UGGGGHHHH'. "You two can have sex another day! I have free beer!!" She says trying to convince us.

I think for a minute, I mean she's not wrong... besides I'm sure it will do Katsuki some good to get out for a little bit. "Come on Kat~ free beer~" I say trying to convince him. He sighed probably knowing I'm not going to let this go. "Fine whatever, we'll be over in fifteen minutes!" The ash blond growls and hangs up on Mina. I smiled knowing that if he's willing to go somewhere then he's in a pretty good mood. I happily get up and give Kat a kiss on the forehead before running up to our room to change. I took off my work attire and put on a red shirt that said Crimson Riot on the front with a black jacket that had some of my favorite pins on it along with some green/blue pants and red sneakers. Bakugo came in a moment after I had finished changing. He quickly changed and threw on an old All Might t-shirt and baggy black pants with some black sneakers.

 He quickly changed and threw on an old All Might t-shirt and baggy black pants with some black sneakers