𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

"Suna..." you stared at him. "you don't have to." he insisted on taking you home since it was cold out and Niko had abandoned you. "Get in my fucking car. Don't make me turn you around against the hood and f-"

Before letting him finish, you opened the door and got inside. You huffed. Suna smirked, knowing he had won this battle.

Today at school was so different. But it had been like this for a few days. Still...it was strange not having anyone to run to, Niko no longer there. She still avoided you. Atsumu also appeared to have avoided you as well, and that only made it obvious that they had slept together.

You even saw Ren today, him turning the other direction. It seemed all you had left was Suna. You weren't really complaining but he was no Niko. "I win," he said, getting into the car and turning the radio on. "Whatever you say," you roll your eyes, sliding down in the seat.

Suddenly, Atsumu came running out of the school and over to the car. "Y/n!" your eyes widened and you opened the door. "Atsumu? What's wrong?"

"I need you to know that...I didn't sleep with Niko, okay? I don't know who told you that or whatever. But I didn't. Niko is mad, but I think she just hates that you're around me," he choked out, coughing quickly after. "I ran here so fast."

If that was the case, why did Niko make it seem like she did? "We can talk about this later, Atsumu. I'm sorry, I have to get home," you say, knowing your dad would be waiting for you. "Wait," he was quick to kiss you. Suna looked away, staring ahead at the school as people walked out.

You gave him a small smile and sat down, shutting the door. "He seems to really like you," Suna said, beginning to drive while Atsumu continued to stand there. "I guess..." you trailed off, staring out the window.

"Maybe we should stop this? Whatever it is," you then say, looking over at him. Suna let out a laugh. "Really?" you frowned, looking down into your lap. "Yes, really. Or...I don't know. Everything is so confusing right now, I don't know anything,"

Both of you sat in silence until he stopped in front of your house, taking a look and noticing the front door was opened. There was no car in the driveway. "Y/n," he mumbled, staring at the opened door as he unfastened his seatbelt. "What?" you ask, looking over and noticing.

Suna opened up the door. "Stay in here," he demanded. Were you going to listen to him? No. Taking your seatbelt off rapidly, you got out and began to follow him. Suna noticed you and rolled your eyes, making you shrug.

He pushed the door completely open, making sure nobody was hiding behind the door. A woman stood in the kitchen, staring at Suna. "Who the hell are you?" he asked, lifting a brow. You stepped up behind Suna, looking around him. "do you know her?" Suna glanced back at you.

"No," you reply, staring at the woman as she wiped her hands on a towel. "Oh my god! You must be Y/n," the woman ran toward you, practically pushing Suna to the side. As she squeezed you, you stared at Suna, confused. "Sorry, I don't know you. Please get off me," prying her off, you pushed her lightly. She kept a smile on her face.

Suddenly your dad appeared in the hallway. "Oh great! You've met," your eyes shifted to him, then back to her. "Dad. Who the hell is this woman in our house," you looked her up and down in disgust.

She had black hair and dark eyes. The blue dress she was wearing stopped at her knees, revealing the rest of her legs. "Excuse her," your dad walked up with a smile on his face. Suna felt like he was intruding, almost taking a step backward. "this is my girlfriend. We've been dating for a few months...and I just thought it'd be great for you two to finally meet. Suna, why don't you join us for dinner?"

You looked over at him. "Please," you mouthed but he had already nodded without looking at you. "Why not," he said.

-

"How long have you two been dating?" the woman asked, swallowing the hot food. "We are not...dating," you reply quickly, dropping your fork on accident. Suna reached out and placed the back of his hand on the side of your thigh. You took it into yours. "Oh. Your dad here said you two were getting intimate?"

You stared at her and then looked to your father. "No. We are not," you lied. "I don't know why you'd tell a stranger that." he shrugged, Suna staring a hole through him. "That makes me uncomfortable," you shift around in the chair, leaning back. "Why? I only told her the truth. It was obvious as to what you two were doing when I showed up here,"

The woman smiled. "I'm no stranger, dear,"

"Don't call me dear," you snapped at the woman. "Y/n...do not speak to her like that. She's a guest in this home," your dad huffed. "Then don't go telling other people our fucking business," Suna lifted a brow, a small sarcastic smile on his face.

You looked at Suna, feeling as your hand was becoming clammy. "Excuse me?" your dad moved his attention to the boy sitting next to you. "I think you heard me,"

"Suna," you whisper, making your dad look over at you. "Was the food good?" the woman asked. You still hadn't learned her name yet, not that you wanted to know it anyway. "No," Suna said, looking down at his plate. "obviously not."

You couldn't believe the way he was acting toward them, you just knew your dad was furious. "I bet after you leave, my daughter is going to go with you and you'll have sex with her, right?" the older man laughed, taking a sip out of his drink. Suna stood, slapping the cup away from him. "Watch your damn mouth," Suna said through his teeth.

"Okay, Suna, let's...just go," you say, standing as well and walking around the table. "The fact that you talk about your daughter like that...is just disgusting. And then tell people? I don't know what you're trying to pull here...but, just know that I did fuck your daughter. Hard. And she liked it. I'm taking really good care of her," Suna nodded along and your hands dropped to your sides. "let's go."

You stood there, Suna taking hold of your hand and dragging you away from the house. "He's so lucky that I didn't put my hands on him,"

"Why would you tell him that?"

Suna's eyes opened in realization. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I just...snapped," he replied. You leaned against the car and let out a breath. "Suna, my dad is going to hate me more now,"

He swallowed hard. "Come on, just get in the car. I'll you to my house, my mom is home though," Without protesting, you got inside and waited for him to drive away. Everything was just falling apart.

-

I may do two updates a day? who knows. that's what I've been doing, so why not.

get ready! the big thing is getting so close. hope you enjoyed this. I love each and every one of you. suna snapped, though. he may do something stupid soon and it involves a daddy kink so dojfjitgjrt PREPARE.

thanks for all the follows :)