i love you! (peter parker)

summary: you and peter hang out and confess your love.

"heyy y/n" aunt may opens the door and greets you. "hi i'm here for peter"

you take of your coat, and walk into the living room. aunt may walks back to the kitchen.

"he's not home yet" she comes back into the living room with a pack of cookies. "i dont know where he is these days" she hands you the cookies, "so you have something to snack on while you wait" you thank her and walk into peters room.

you grab a cookie and put the rest on his desk, you walk towards his wall where he put a bunch of pictures of him and his friends. most of you and him but also alot with you, ned, mj and himself. you smile when you see one of you and peter when you were kids. standing on the balcony of your apartment holding ring pops, you were fake maried for a few hours but then peter decided to eat his. you were sad for a few seconds but then peter reminded you that you could eat yours too.

you blush thinking about that day, it was a long time ago you and peter were both 6 years old and had been friends since you were 4 years old.
the whole getting married thing was a joke ofcourse, you were best friends then. but now, you are 15 and madly in love with your bestfriend. it drives you crazy because you didn't know how he felt. little did you know, he felt the same way.

you look out of his window and you see your apartment across the street.

"y/n do you know where pete is?" aunt may walked into the room.
"yea he texted me" you turned around "something about the stark internship" you lied, but aunt may believed it. "okay i'm gonna go run some errands, you wanna stay for dinner?" she says walking out of the room. "sure" you answer and you turn back to the window.

in the distance you see spiderman swinging your way, "finally" you sigh and open the window just in time for him to swing inside.

"sorry i'm late i got caught up with some guys tryna break into a house"
he talkes about his daily patrol around the neighborhood, while he gets dressed.

"yea you can turn around now" you turned around and he was standing there in his starwars pjs and you giggled.

"what" he blushed. "nothing its cute" you say and walk out of the room hiding your blush, peter did the same and ran after you a few seconds later.

you guys are sitting on the couch, sharing a big pizza and watching some tv. "you want something to drink?" peter asks and he stands up from the couch.

"yea but i can get it myself, you can sit down" you give him a little push and he sits back down.

his cheeks turn a bright shade of red, but you were already in the kitchen pouring yourself a drink.

"o-okay" he said nervously trying to recover from you touching him softly.

you sat back down and began to drink your juice. peter looked down at you in awe, you were wearing a big sweater and some sweatpants. he thought it was cute that you felt so comfortable around him, he blushed a bit

"pete can you hand me a blanket i'm cold" you ask while putting on the next episode of your favourite show.

"here you go" he hands you the blanket.

you thank him and spread the blanket over the both of you, he didnt expect that and starts to blush some more. after a few minutes you lean your head on his shoulder and slowly fall asleep, peter has a panic moment but quickly recovers and puts his arm around your shoulder and cuddles up against you.

"i love you y/n" he whispers into your hair, "i love you too" you mumble back.

hehe might do a part 2 idk :)

bye bye
izzy