morning! (peter parker)

summary: peter and you share some morning kisses (ew morning breath)

"morning love!" peter walks into your room with messy hair and a grin on his face.

"pete i look stupid right now let me get ready first!" you pull the blankets up covering your face, you feel him jump on the bed.

"c'mon sweets you always look beautifull." he pushes away the blankets and places little kisses on your forehead.

you sit up and pull him into a hug, "morning," you mumble into his chest.

"what are you doing here so early?" you pull away from the hug and give him a peck on the lips.

"your dad wanted to add some stuff to my suit, and that needed to be done asap i guess." he holds your cheek and gives you another kiss, this time deeper.

you guys make out for like 30 seconds before he pulls away.

"as much as i would love to continue," he says while still holding you close to him, your faces inches apart.
"you need to get ready and if your dad finds me in your bed, hes gonna kill me." he laughs as you make a sad face.

"i dont want tooo!" you whine.

peter picks you up from the bed and you put your legs around him.

"but you have toooo!" he replies in a silly voice mocking you.

he puts you down in your bathroom thats connected to your room. (rich girl things)

"lets brush our teeth together" he says watching as you're rubbing your eyes, still super sleepy.

"ew you didnt brush  your teeth this morning?" you give him a disgusted look.

"i did but mr stark gave me coffee."

you scoff "oh thats what you call sugar with some coffee."
you laugh as a he playfully hits your head.

"its still strong coffee" he mumbles as he grabs his toothbrush that he keeps in your bathroom for when he stays over.

"sure sure" you laugh and begin to brush your teeth.

peter puts his arm around your shoulder and begins to brush his teeth. he looks at you through the mirror and you spit out your toothpaste.

"what?" he smirks and spits his toothpaste out aswell,

he turns to you and pulls you close.
"you're beautifull!"

you feel your cheeks turn red and you hide your face into his chest. you guys have been dating for almost a year but you still get flustered when he compliments you. he chuckles and lets go of you.

"im gonna let you get dressed now" he tucks some hair behind your ears.

"i'll wait downstairs okay?" he kisses your forehead and walks out of your room.

you look into your mirror, your cheeks still a bright shade of red.
you begin to brush your hair and you find yourself smilling like a big idiot.

"i love him so much."
________________________

hey guyss :)

sorry for not being active, i was kinda busy with school.

hope you like it! dont forget to vote!

love izzy <3