chapter three

smh it won't let me reply to comments so sorry about that but here's part 3 😘

we all sat around the kitchen table staring at the briefcase full to the brim with cash in disbelief.
" no "
" just think about it "
" no "
" come on david.. "
" no "
" chesca..? " alex looked at me with sweet puppy dog eyes, i shrugged my shoulders. what do you want me to say?
" juilet "
" no...alex "
" what? "
" it's unfeasible " ugh stop trying to sound so clever, your not even using the right word. " that all? "
" you mean immoral " david started " i know what i mean! " she protested. she thinks she knows it all but she really doesn't, she's a bitch. a self centred, flirty, good for nothing, doss cunt. end of.
" look...i'm only asking you to think about it "
" it's a sick idea alex! "
" but don't tell me you're not tempted. don't tell me you're not interested. " i was interested, i'm jumping the gun, yeah ok
but the money could help me and alex have the best future possible. i just need to get rid of juilet first. " go ahead, then. telephone. telephone the police. " me, david and juilet looked at each other. he can't be serious " go ahead. no one's gonna stand in your way. " i'm not hearing this " telephone them. tell them. tell them there's a suitcase full of money, and you don't want it. "
looks like we're keeping it then.

about a week had past and we still haven't done anything about hugo. poor bloke. i guess. i sat on the window seat with alex, looking down to the street below, a fag hanging out my gob. juilet stood around with a glass of white wine in her hand " he's still here? " david questioned harshly as he walked into the kitchen " yeah, he couldn't get his car started. " alex said bluntly, not taking his eyes away from the window. i stared at him, taking in his face. he's so attractive. " when are you gonna let the police know? "
" you phone them if you want, david. " that's the first time i had spoken today, sometimes i don't speak all day or for a couple of days. i just nod or shake my head, point, shrug or use my eyes. i won't speak but you'll hear me singing my heart out in my room or the shower. weird that is. " what about you? " david turned to juilet " i'm getting used to having him around. " she said like it was nothing. it wasn't nothing though.

" let's talk about disposal "
me, alex and david wondered around the hardware store looking for things we needed to get rid of him with.
" we have to make that body unidentifiable. burning, dumping at sea and burial are all flawed... " alex began as i trailed off down the aisle, i ran the tip of my finger other the edge of the saws. fun.
" ..either by fingerprints or more commonly by dental records, I have learnt. "
" what I suggest is that we bury him out in the forest. " i turned around to face them then gave alex a look to say ' you know what to say next '. " first we remove his hands and his feet, which we incinerate. and his teeth, which we just remove. It's as simple as that. " i thought about who's gonna do all the work. i wouldn't care if i had to do it, i don't care about blood and guts.
" david. "
alex pointed some kind of sharp device at david's temple and fired it, barely skimming his head which caused david to jump back and me and alex to chuckle " i've always wondered what these were for. " he beamed, proud of himself and put it back " now...oh. this is what we need. " he picked up a decent sized saw " and, um...this. " he grabbed a hammer and threw it to david " what else? " alex asked, presumably to himself " i don't know. "
" a spade. we need a spade! " alex grabbed to different sized spades " i wish you'd concentrate. we need a spade to dig a pit. " he spoke to david. i knew he wouldn't talk like that to me. " who's gonna do it? " david asked cautiously " dig the pit? " i replied stupidly " not that. " " who's gonna do what? "
" you know what I'm talking about. "
" do i? what are you talking about? "
" you know what. who's gonna do it? "
" we all are, david. "
i just listened to them discuss about what's going to happen " we're all gonna do it. you, me, chesca and juliet will do his or her bit. fair enough? " alex was right, we've all got to do it " i can't do it. " david was scared, maybe of getting caught, maybe of the blood " i don't hear this. " alex sounded angry, i like it when he's angry. " i won't be able to do it. " david whimpered " you want out already? " i said in disbelief, for fucks sake david. " you don't want the money? hugo is going off! he smells! the flat smells! we can't wait! " alex shouted as we walked to the end of the isle, david kept hushing him to be quiet and the slowly rotten man in our flat " i won't be able to cut him up. "
juilet pulled up looking all smug with the trolley, alex bunged all the stuff he was carrying into it.

we managed to borrow a hospital porters van, this is one of the only times juilets been useful " who's going to do it? " juilet looked at alex as we were putting a tarpaulin down onto the back of the vans floor " i thought we all were. " i said nastily still flattening the material
" i don't think i can. " she sounded so innocent talking to alex
" but, juliet, you're a doctor. you kill people every day. "
" that's different. i still don't want to. " self centred bitch

cringe asf