Chapter 19 ~ last night swim party

After getting back from the beach they all get in their pjs and adrien takes a shower. Someone knocks at the door when he's in a towel fixing his hair.
"Uh.. who is it?" He says confused as he's clearly not gonna be dressed.
"MaRineTTe" an odd voice says
"Come in?" He says (HES GOT A TOWEL ON DONT WORRY)
A sly girl called LILA ROSSI enters the room and shuts the door.
"Oh hell no" he says backing away
"Hey adrien" she says coming more towards him.
"Lila back away now I'm warning you" he says and hits the back wall
"Why? Scared" she says and is about to kiss him when someone yanks her hair backwards
"OW" she screams and turns around to find marinette.
"Mari!" He says relived
"Why are you in here and.. what kind of dressing gown is that HAHA"

 what kind of dressing gown is that HAHA"

"A chat noir hoodie.."
"HAHA, oh. Pfft so LAME. And why are you in here??"
"First of all chat noir isn't lame. Second of all I need to shower adrien knocked on the wall 3 times so I knew something was wrong" Marinette winked at Lila.
"GRRR" she screamed and stormed off.
"That was so scary omg" he said and forgetting he only had a towel on
"Uh.. your towel is slipping." She said and he realised and held it up.
"Here I got you a lady bug hoodie. Also we are all going to the large hot tub later so wear trunks." She said and shut the door
"So so perfect" he whispered.
Plagg came through the wall
"Get out of your trance adrien and get dressed so you can give me cheese. Thank god we have a fridge now so it's all fresh and stinky just the way I like it" he said and walked right back through the wall.

Adrien gets dressed then Marinette and alya shower. Nino already did.

————————————————————————

Adrien and Marinette are in their bedroom and tikki flies over to Marinette
"Marinette!!!" Tikki says
"What?"
"It's plagg!" She says
"What's happened!" Adrien sags
"L-Lila took him! She.. she.. she knows"
"OUR MIRACULOUSES WILL BE GONE MASTER FÚ WILL TAKE THEM" Tikki says and Marinette looks at adrien. They both start crying.
"I-I can't loose you Tikki" marinette says
"Goodbye marinette" Tikki says and lyes in marinettes hand and slowly disintegrates into thin air.

Then marinette wakes up
(Hahahahaha got u)

"AHHHHH TIK-" marinette screams and adrien puts his hand on her mouth.
"Shhh it's okay, let's go to the hot tub" he says and kisses her forehead.
"Is everything okay marinette?" Tikki says
"I had a nightmare but I'm okay. When we go out in a minute do you want me to get you anything?" Marinette says
"Fresh cookies please" she says and flies over to marinette to lay on her chest.
"I'll see what I can do ti-" alya walks in
"AH oh- yes I will see what I can do T-Treausre.. ha"
"Thanks marinette! Ha.."
"Um.. okay. Anyway you and your 'treasure' ready to go to the hot tub!"  Alya says
"Absolutely!" Marinette says and her, adrien, Nino and alya walk to the hot tub.

"Wowww this is so big dude" Nino says and before anyone else can say anything adrien accidentally flips into the hot tub.
"WOOOAHHH" *splash*
"Omg that's boiling, it's amazing" he says and gets comfortable.
"Come on mari-"
She's already running to drive in but trips on the edge and does a front flip into the hot tub.
"Soulmates" alya says and they all laugh. Marinette sits up a spots the water she swallowed towards alya.
"Hey!" She says splashing Marinette
"Haha" she says and alya and Nino get in.

30 minutes of relaxation later

"Alya get on my shoulders we can do a fights. Nalya vs adrinette" Nino says
"You made ship names? Nerd" adrien says
"Whatever. Marinette get on his back" Nino says while alya is trying to get on his back.
"No way I'll fall" Marinette says.
"Come on dude!" Nino says
"Scared?" He says
"No! Come one Adrien we are winning this."
She says getting competitive.
They firmar pump and Marinette hops on this back.
"3,2,1 fight!" Nino says
"RUN ADRIEN RUN WE MUST ATTACK" marinette shouts as if he's a horse
"Yes ma'am" he says charging towards team Nalya.
"AHHHHH" they all scream when the battle begins.

Alya grabs marinettes wrists into a lock and tries to throw her off but marinette yanks her arms towards her which causes alya to almost fall forward. Marinette tricks alya into thinking she's gonna fall so alya grabs marinettes arms to throw her forward when marinette gets back up and yanks alya into the water.
"WOOO ADRINETTE FOR THE WIN!" Adrien says and gives her a High-five.

After another hour of fun, alya and Nino head to the caravan.
"Let's go to the supermarket to get the things for Tikki and plagg." Marinette says
"After can we read a lady bug and chat noir fanfic? It'll be funny" adrien says grabbing a towel.
"I swore never to read one they are so- so.. so wrong! Not even us as a couple would do that! I read one and we were locked in a cage and you chocked me! Like nooo" marinette says putting her hoodie and shorts.
"HAHAHA. The fans are so creative. Pleaseee" he says and pouts.
"Fine but don't get any ideas" she says and winks at him. He blushes.

They're back from the super market and alya and Nino are asleep. They made hot chocolates for mari and adrien which they take in their room. They get in their pjs then get comfortable.
"This is gonna be so fun! Pick the best one you can find" he says clapping his hands.
"What are you two reading?" Tikki says
"Lady noir fanfics" he says
"Oh noo the last one me and marinette read was so- so.. unholy!" Tikki says taking a bite of her cookie.
"Relax sugar cube, adrien read loadsss and they aren't all bad" plagg says eating his cheese
"Plagg!" Adrien says embarrassed
"Ladynoir, 18+, it's called 'dark owl' oh god" she says
"I'll read!" He says eagerly

"Ahem, ' we're trapped chat noir! We are gonna drowned in this whipped cream ' lady bug said pacing across the room. 'Don't worry princess, we will escape! Until then I need to do something.' Chat says looking into her dark blue eyes. 'What's that? My kitten.' She says holding his rosey cheeks. 'I love you' the chat says and he pins her to wall and-"

"WOAH THATS NOT WHAT HAPPENED!" Marinette said sitting up.
"Am I really that much of a flirt?!"
"Yes" she said and boops his nose.
"I'm sorry 'pins her to the wall' HAHA" he says and laughs so hard he falls of the bed.
"If you pinned me to the wall I would've cataclysmed myself"
He pouts "why did you hate me so much! I'm so cool"
"I just thought you were a flirty cat. But when you visited me I got to know you more and now I loveeee you my flirty kitten" she says
"Goodnight kitty" marinette says, turns off the light and kisses him.
"Goodnight bugaboo"