Chapter 15: A New Journey

Natsuo's POV

"Papa what are we going to do now? I mean is it over, will we ever see mama again?" Natsuo said, I automatically looked down at him and saw all the pain in his eyes. I got down on one knee so we could be height level. I put one hand on his head stared at him.

"Don't say that, I know you miss your mother very much. I miss her too. But I still don't know what's going on, O don't know what to do right now so we are going to get some help first."

"Who is going to help us, everyone we know is dead."

I smirked at him, and he looked confused. Oh he doesn't know about the family we have in magnolia. "Nonsense, we still have your aunties and your uncles, and your other grandfather." I said with a smiles, he still looked confused but he will find out soon enough.

~Time Skip~

Erza's POV

"Cana how many barrels did you today?" I walked over towards our drinking mage. I counted about 5 barrels on my way towards her.

"Erza calm down, I had maybe 2." She said as she continued to drink her 6th. I re-quipped and sword and stuck it in her barrel, letting the rest of the booze fall out. "Why." She said as she fell to the ground and watched her precious beer fall. She started to cry, and pout. "You meanie."

I mean for crying out loud it's only noon. Can't she wait til tonight at lease.

"Hey Erza, you cake is ready." Mira yelled from afar. I ran like lightning and sat down by the bar to eat my warm tasty strawberry cake.

Today was a slow day at the guild indeed, nobody went on a job yet we were just sitting around the guild hall. Now in days we weren't as loud as we could" be, since Lucy's abduction.

After I finished my slice, I walked over to the table gray and juvia we're sitting at. I saw my little niece, in her Juvia's arms. "I can hold her while you talk a break guys." I said taking Yuki from Juvia, this little girl is the cutest thing since akarui. She has Gray's hair and Juvia's eyes, and she has Juvia's pale skin.

"Thanks Erza, my arms were starting to cramp." Juvia said while rubbing her arms.

"Yeah, we've been a little stressed for the past couple of months but it's alright if my little girl is okay." Gray said while he admired his sleeping daughter.

"I can't wait for Lucy and Natsu to meet her. Oh she will be able to play with their kids too, they will be the best of friends I just know it." Juvia babbled.

"Yeah hopefully they will be-"

We all turned our heads in the direction of the guild doors. The creaking sound it makes when it opens caught our attention. I saw two figures, one had blonde hair and the other......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Pink

"NATSU!!!!!" I yelled as I gave Yuki to juvia, I got up and ran over to him with a whole bunch of others behind me. I pulled him into a loving hug and I couldn't help but let some tears fall.

"Erza...." Most of the guild members joined in on the hugging, a lot of people were crying except for Gray.

"Oi." Gray said with a stern voice. We all stopped hugging and gave Natsu some space. "Who is the kid?" He said as he pointed over to the blonde haired boy, he looked depressed. Natsu stood up and pulled the boy closer to him. I feel that something is wrong.