Chapter 2

{Hello humans-}

Sally yelped from the sudden grab, being dragged into the room and thrown to the wall, some blood spilling onto the wall behind her. Coughing a bit, she looked up and saw two tall figures, but one was... floating? Squinting her big eyes, she questioned these two figures. A knife was thrown to her but it stabbed the wall next to her head, making her yelp a bit. "Who are you..?" A deep, male voice asked from the figure that was actually standing. Sally's eyes wondered around, not daring to look at them. "S-Sally.. Sally Williams.." She mumbled. "... Hello Sally.." A more feminine voice greeted, a spark coming from the palm of their long fingered hand. Quickly turning her head to the spark, she tensed up, feeling fear growing in her. In a room of silence and darkness, Sally roamed her hand around, trying to feel something. The figure floating took note of it, sending a small spark to her, making her retreat her hand back. "..Your not from here are you... Sally Williams?" The male voice asked as if he knew she came from a different world. Nodding to his question, a small grin appeared on his pitch black head. The figure walked to Sally, making her back up the wall, trying to get as far as possible from the figure.

Just before they were inches apart, the door swinged open, a burst of light spreading across the whole room, making the figures back down and cover their eyes. Sally glanced at the person standing in front of the door, making her stand up and sprint to the person, hiding behind them. Looking at the two figures, she took note of their appearances. The one floating was a puppet, well humanized kinda, their outfit black and white stripes with no feet? The other was a male with long brown and purple hair tied up in ponytail, his outfit was a security officer but all purple with a single bright yellow badge. His eyes were one white and one brown. The man that opened the door was also in a security outfit but the shirt was a light sky blue and the pants were charcoal black. He also had no hair as his skin was grey. "Come on!" The man yelled as he grabbed her arm and ran away, Sally following him. The two growled as they chased them. "Mr! Where are we going?!" Sally yelled as she tried to catch up, losing her pace. The man looked at her, picking her up bridal style, still running, to what it looks like his house. She held onto him, hiding from sight. The other two, well just the male human, tried to catch up but miserably failed as he tripped, falling face flat.

The man entered his house with Sally, panting slightly. Sally looked out the window, seeing if the two followed them. "We lost them mister.." She said softly. "Good." Responding, he sighed. "Kid, you shouldn't go to that place.. There is some crazy sh*t there." Sally covered her ears to mute the bad word. "What do mean by that mister?" "Call me Mike. But, 5 children went missing. I work there for the night shift but the ripoffs wander in the pizzeria, looking for..something." Mike explained as he stared at the location from his window. Surprised, Sally looked at it as well, remembering that she has to get the wand in order to go back home. "May I go with you Mike?" Sally asked him as Mike choked on his own saliva. "You want to go to that place?!" He semi-yelled at her, making her flinch. "Of course I do! I've seen and felt scarier events! DON'T YOU DARE UNDERESTIMATE A LITTLE KID CAUSE EVERYONE HAD SOMETHING BAD HAPPEN TO THEM, NO MATTER THEIR AGE!" Sally yelled at him as she started to feel tears growing, more blood flowing down her head, his eyes widening as he backed away from her, shaking a bit in fear. "Holy sh*t...." He mumbled as Sally panted softly, her eyebrows furrowed in anger. "Fine you can come with me! Little brat..." He said as crossed his arms. From angry to happy, she jumped in excitement, wiping her tears away. 'This is gonna be a long ride..' Mike thought as both humans waited for it to be night.

{Y e e t}

732 words