Chapter 13

(Recap)

"Shut the fuck up, dipshit."

"You know words hurt." Dabi said putting a hand on his heart.

Rolling my eyes we make our way towards the front door.

———————————————————————————

Since we don't want to draw unnecessary attention towards us we decide to take one of Dabi's cars.

Sitting in the passenger seat Dabi takes the drivers seat. Making our way toward the mall I put on some music.

Motive by Ariana Grande ft. Doja Cat just so happens to be playing and being an Ariana Grande and Doja Cat fan I know all the words.

"Tell me why I got this feeling? That you really wanna turn me on?" I say turning toward Dabi.

Ignoring me, Dabi keeps his eyes on the road.

Using my hand as a microphone, I continue singing. "Tell me why I get this feeling? That you really wanna make me yours?~" 

Now, kicking my feet on the dashboard I lean on Dabi's arm, "'Cause I see you trying, subliminally trying. To see if I'm gon' be the one that's in your arms."

I can see Dabi smirking in the mirror. It is lowkey making my heart flutter, but I don't want to think much about it.

"I admit it's exciting, parts of me kind of like it, but before I lead you on."

Rolling down the window, at this point Dabi is looking at me like I'm the psycho out of the bunch. 

"Baby, tell me what's your motive. Aye! What's your motive? What's your motive?" I say singing loudly and dancing.

"You know you can't dance for shit, right?" Dabi says laughing at me.

I turn towards Dabi, giving him the middle finger. 

"You're the one to talk. You couldn't beat me in Dance, Dance, Revolution."

Rolling his eyes, Dabi rolls my window up and locking it so I can't roll it back down.

"You're an asshole you know?" I say as Dabi also rolls down the radio.

"You like this asshole, though." Dabi says smiling.

"And who possessed you to believe that?" I say dumbfounded.

"I'm your boyfriend aren't I?" Dabi says raising his head upward as if he was proud.

"It's a sparkle cover up sparkle." I say moving my hands as if I revealed it was a big suprise.

"Sure, whatever you say, snowflake." Dabi says.

As I looking around, we have a couple of minutes before we get to the mall.

Only hearing silence, I scoff.

"Why did you turn off the radio? Do you want me to listen to you breathing?" I say reaching to roll the music up.

Grabbing my hand, Dabi shakes his head.

"You act like a maniac with the music on." Dabi says, as he continues to hold onto my hand.

"You can let go now." I say trying to pull away.