Twenty oneee🔗.

ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ

"You really heartbroken," Sim laughed at me. This was our last day and we decided to have a movie day with us three couples, kekeke.

I was cryin' my eyes out, talkin' about chest hurtin' bad. We had just got done watchin' Queen and Slim and I could not take that endin'. They know I'm sensitive.

"You know she sensitive," Mila said, wipin' her face as well.

"On soul I woulda ran and tried to killat hoe if she pulled some shit like that," Nel dabbed her nose with some tissue.

"I love you, gimme kiss," She grabbed Zy face and we laughed. "On everythang I want one too." I told Kasim and he kissed all over my face, includin' my lips.

"I wish a nigga would." He chuckled. He was tearin' up over here too but he thought I ain't see just cause it was a li' dark.

"On my life then gone say they was armed bruh that shit piss me off," Mar shook his head. "That ain't fair they do us like that mane."

"And ain't but when we do it back issa problem, I honestly think, knowin I woulda killed his dirty ass, and got a chance to go on the run wit mines, I woulda been okay at the end." I said and they all nodded.

"Whoo shit," Mila breathed, "Yal want mo dip?" She got up and I raised my hand immediately, "yes pleaseeeeeee, wait nevermind."

"Where you finna go?" I looked up when Sim got up. "Finna smoke, you wan come?"

"Yeth pleathe." I jumped up and we told them we would be back.

"What's been up wit chu?" He lit it up and took a puff, passin' it to me afterwards. "What chu mean?" I blew out the smoke.

"Ian never known you to be all up on a nigga like you been doin," He laughed, "I love it-"

"Well why you just can't accept it then?" I squinted and he held his hands up in surrender.

"Thank you sir." I gave it to him and told him I was done. He wasn't lyin' at all. When I say on this man neck? If I could climb in his skin and walk with him I would. I don't know what's goin' on.

"Ight come on," He tapped my butt and we went back inside.

"What's nextttt?" I asked once we sat down.

"Nel said Acrimony," Mila told us and we nodded. "Yea Ian seen it yet and I been meanin too, late as hell I kno." She said. I love me some Taraji so I was cool.

I chose to sit up this time since he just brought me bein' all up under him up. He probably said it was okay to not hurt my feelings or somethin'. But I know. I hated for folks to be in my space let alone all up on my back. This was not me a month ago.

"Chu up thea fa?" He tugged on my shirt and I shrugged. "Zemora." He straight faced me. "Kasim." I made the same face.

"This bout what I just said? I told you I liked the shit," He talked lowly and I just waved him off, "okayyy I'm just comfortable." I laughed and he gave me the Really nigga? face, because I was most definitely lyin'.

He pulled my arm until I was on the floor with him and I just cheesed. My corny ass. "Uglass," He chuckled, kissin' my lips. Nobody was payin' us no mind, but it's not like they could hear us. The tv was hella loud.