019

play song :) thank you !!

{six months later..}
{4: 16 am}

I get up because i hear faint crying.

i walk to the nursery, and go up to the crib.

"awww. mikayla. baby is my baby hungry?" i pick her up, and walk downstairs to feed her.

i make her a bottle, and sit inside the living room feeding her while watching tv.

my phone gets a notification from his beautiful mother..

 i look at it and i smile the word ' today ' because today's finally the day

"lets get my baby washed and ready.." i sweet talk mikayla, while i take her to the bathroom.

i sit her inside the sink, and run warm water, and add the baby wash.

she giggles, and holds my finger as i'm washing her. i smile at her beautiful hazel eyes just like her father's.

"you're very pretty baby.." i smile at her. she giggles, and bites on her hand.

i finish with her and i get her a warm towel, and some lotion. i moisturize her nice brownskin body, and i put a little pamper on her.

i dressed her in a onesie, and put her back to sleep.

i looked at my phone, and it said

7: 06
Sunday, December 29

i smile and go up to our bedroom. i straddle ontop of mike, and kiss him until he wakes up.

"princess.." he groans in his sleep voice.

"wake up baby.." i kiss is neck.

he sits up, and kisses me deeply.

"today, is the last day you'll be mrs.harris.." he looks at me.

" i know, im so excited.. i love you mike." i tell him.

"i love you princess.." he smiles

my stomach flutters from the nikname still till this day, after a decade.

"baby..

"hmm?" he hums strecthing.

"can we fuck.." i ask.

he set a rule, we can't have sex until after we are married. i hate it.

"nope.. you know the rule, now come on lets getready and rive to te venue" he says.

"ugh.. please.." i beg him.

"no, now lets get in the shower."

he finaly gets out the bed, and go ino our bathroom.

i walk out to wake up junior, to make sure he's ready.

i walk down the hall to his room, and he's already dressed with his slides, waiting to go.