✿✿✿

The day was growing late as the lights of the city began to peak in complete darkness. If it weren't for that, you'd be blind in the large windowed apartment you were in, as it was only lit up by the windows alone. 

As you watched rain begin to fall and slip down the glass, you wondered how Kurapika was holding up out on the balcony. He was probably feeling the rain now, so you hoped he'd come in before he got drenched. It would be terrible if he caught a cold, especially when he was so stubborn about work. Being Kurapika's girlfriend, one thing you learned from him was that as much as he appreciated your kindness, he sometimes pushed it aside to get things done.

When Kurapika said he wanted to step outside for a bit after coming home from work, he looked a bit frustrated. But to be honest, you couldn't really tell what was wrong- or even if you had read his expression clearly. 

Approaching his figure out on the balcony, you began to feel kind of anxious. You wanted to be always there for him if he wanted to talk to let things out, but you could never tell whether it was something he needed to talk over, or if it was something you just needed to give him space about. 

Whatever it was, you made up your mind to slowly slide open the glass doors. You couldn't let Kurapika stay out in the could rain any longer. 

When the cold air hit your exposed skin, you got chills. Only dressed in a short silk dress and a small cover-up, the only thing you could do was tightly cross your arms over your chest. 

"Kurapika... you'll get a cold if you stay out here any longer," you said, approaching his said. Kurapika didn't turn to you, instead letting out a long puff of his cigarette and staring off at the city before the two of you. 

You couldn't deny that he looked unbelievably handsome as one hand tucked into the pocket of his slacks. And his face was delicate with small droplets of water hanging from his long eyelashes and dripping from the messy blonde ends of his hair. Just to add more, his white button up was beginning to dampen at the rain. You couldn't help but imagine how his shirt would be plastered to the outline of his slim build when it was completely drenched.

"Is everything alright?" you said quietly. From behind him, you placed your hands on his shoulders, rubbing their firmness and feeling the tension of his muscles beneath your fingers. He relaxed at your touch, exhaling a long breath. 

"I'm fine, Y/n. Just a long day," Kurapika sighed, his voice like a melody in your ears. 

You continued playing at the muscles on his back, "Do you mind coming inside? You're going to catch a cold in this rain."

Kurapika nodded, flicking his cigarette and turning to face you. His eyes met yours. The grey of his eyes still breathtaking as they were shaded away from the city light. He took your hand in his, bringing it to his lips. The warmth of his breath and kiss made your stomach whirl. All the while, he held your gaze, making him even more irresistible. 

"You might get a cold before me, your hand is so cold," Kurapika brought your hand to his cheek, nudging his head into it. You could help but smile and caress his soft cheek, "Well I had to bare the cold just for a bit to get to you."

"Y/n, you're too kind."

Kurapika brought his lips to yours and slipped his hand around your waist. You eased into his body, basking at the warmth he gave off. His kiss was like a wave, smooth and like a rhythm. It grew passionate and deep as he slipped his warm tongue into your mouth. Your knees got weak from just his kiss, but you wanted more. You wanted him to do you until you couldn't walk for days.

When Kurapika pulled away, you already missed his touch. He only smiled, "Should we continue this inside?"

You blushed at his words, excitement flooded your stomach knowing that there was more to this than just a kiss. You allowed Kurapika to lead you inside, were the setting was now warm and comforting. Yet still there was something missing, and it was the touch of Kurapika.