Chapter 13-Just me and him

Next day:*Morning*-Monday January 25

Jungkook pov

I wake up because of light beaming on my face.I look over and see y/n asleep but keep moving around cuz of the sunlight so i get up and close the curtains so she wont wake up.Then i get ready and i check on jungwoo and get him ready and cook breakfast quietly so y/n wont wake up.We eat and then i drop jungwoo off at y/n parents house so they can babysit for two days.I got y/n some breakfast and went home then woke her up.

Jungkook:Y/n wake up baby

Y/n:What do you want

Jungkook:I want you to wake up and eat

Y/n:Can we just cuddle

Jungkook:Maybe later

Y/n:No now

She pulls me in the bed and hugs me tightly so i get up place the food in the kitchen,take off my shirt and shoes and lay down and cuddle her for a while.

29 minutes later*

Jungkook:Ok for real this time you have to get up princess

Y/n:Why?!

Jungkook:So you can eat...come on

I pick her up and put her on the couch in the living room,then heat up the food.I bring it to her and feed her.

Y/n:Ur not hungry?

Jungkook:No me and Jungwoo ate already

Y/n:Where is jungwoo

Jungkook:At your parents house he's staying there for a while

Y/n:Oh...what are we going to do today

Jungkook:Today were are doing alot so after we eat get ready i have our outfits on the bed

Y/n:Ok

Y/n pov*

I clean my dish after i  eat and goes in the room to see jungkook in his outfit.I get showered and do my morning routine then put my outfit on.

Outfit:

Jungkook:You look sexy

He came closer and pecked my lips and then we got in the car and he started driving.We end up being at a nail salon.

Y/n:What are we doing here?

Jungkook:For you..come here

We go in and he talks to the nail person and they seat me down and start to do my toes and nails.

5hrs later*

They finish and i dry the then go to jungkook.

Nails: