meet the witch~Angelique Bouchard

I hummed softly as I walked through Angel Bay, waving to locals as they greeted me. As I walked towards my new boss's office, a 1970 red barracuda started to drive up next to me.

I continue walking, still greeting locals. The car continued to follow. As I got to a cross road, the car pulled infront of me.

Inside was a gorgeous, bleach blonde woman in a green suit. I raised an eyebrow at her by smiled, slightly amused.

She smirked at me "you must be new to town. I know all of the locals faces". I chuckled at her. "Yes, I just moved here".

She looked me up and down before holding out her well manicured hand. "My name's Angelique Bouchard, I own Angel Bay cannery"

I laughed slightly, shaking her hand. "Well I'm Y/n Y/l/n, your new secretary"

She looked at me baffled. "Well this is an interesting way if meeting now isn't it Miss Y/l/n?"

With a smile, I nodded. Something about this woman was captivating, not only her looks and obvious sarcastic, seductive  and alluring personality. But something almost magical, and slightly sinister.

"Would you like a ride, I'm on my way to the office now. And I would love, to get to know you outside of the work place" she winked, biting her lip slightly.

'So this is how its going to go'. I faked a thinking face before getting into her car. I looked at her and gave an innocent smile.

"What would you like to know Miss Bouchard?"

Something twinkled in her eyes. As if I were a new challenge in her life, one she was looking forward to.

She began to drive, asking questions as she drove the twisting roads towards a large building.

Parking the car, she turned to me.

"Welcome to your first day of work. One thing you should know now, I'm over 200 years old"

'Ahh, the something magical'

"Witch?" She looked at me dazed, almost flustered.

"Wha- how did you?" I chuckled and lent over to her.

"I guess you could say It's 'magic'. And the fact that I looked over the entire history of Angel Bay and Collinsport before I got here. You do realise that your basically in every single picture?"

Her jaw was slack, not knowing what to say. I smirked. "Not used to this are you Miss Bouchard"

She tried to collect herself quickly. "What do you know then?" "Only the basics about the Collins family, all sound like a bunch of asses but hey, not my business. However, one miss Angelique from around that time seemed more my type of person".

She watched me closely. I smiled. "I'm not going to make you tell me anything you don't want to, but I guess as you're secretary, I should know a bit about you. But that can wait. I'll see you inside, Boss"

I got out of the stunned woman's car, heading into the building with a grin on my face.