꧁11꧂

The two looked around the see Sirius whose hands rested on each of his brothers shoulders

The two looked around the see Sirius whose hands rested on each of his brothers shoulders. Remus stood behind him, his nose in a book but he did look up a smile at the two before looking back down and turning the page.

"Good luck today Reg." He said, patting his shoulders once more before reaching over and taking a slice of toast off of his plate which made Regulus tut. "And you," He spat, looking at Leta with a scowl. "I hope you fall off your broom."

She lifted up her elbow and jammed in between Sirius's ribs without looking back, making the boy stagger backward and hold onto his ribs with the toast still in hand.

"We should go." Remus said, grabbing Sirius and pulling him out followed by Peter who dragged James behind. "Gryffindors." She said, shaking her head slightly as she rolled her eyes which made Regulus nod in agreement.

"Ready?" Regulus asked, looking at Leta who stood beside him with a encouraging look. She nodded, biting her bottom lip until she drew blood which she wiped away. She then followed the others out onto the pitch, waving at the cheering Slytherins and ignoring the booing Gryffindor and James who was the loudest.
She gave him a snarky smile before flying to the rings and waiting until Madam Hooch began the game.

Leta watched as the green players flew around, pushing Gryffindors off their brooms or almost knocking them into the stands of students. Leta saved every goal James attempted which made him hit his broom in frustration.

James was flying closer and fast and Leta held onto her broom, waiting to see which ring he would attempt to throw the quaffle into. "Fuck." She looked down at her finger why her had been cut by a splinter letting Gryffindor get a point. She looked at her broom where the splinter was to see C.L carved into the wood. She smiled to herself which distracted her and let James score again prompting him to wink at the girl.

She wink back him and bit her bottom lip suggestively which took him back and made him not see the bludger which hurled towards him. "James!" She shouted with her hand out, thinking it would stop the bludger which it didn't.

It hit him and sent him falling down toward the pitch. Leta looked down, watching as he fell and debating wether to try and catch him but from the corner of her eye she saw the other Chaser trying to score and she caught it, throwing it back and looking back at James who was being carried away by a spell.

Without James, Slytherin made up for the points James had gotten for Gryffindor which meant Slytherin won which sent the green side cheering loudly.

The team met in the middle and cheered and waved at the students as the Gryffindors moped around and off the pitch. "I should probably see James in the hospital wing." She whispered loudly to Regulus, attempting to be heard over the shouts. He looked at her with confusion and a furrowed brow. "I didn't really warn him." She said with her eyes wide as they flew off the pitch and to the changing rooms.

Once she was changed, Leta left and made her way to the hospital wing which was the place he most probably was, guessing from the great fall he took. However she didn't want to rush there in case Sirius shooed her out and they needed time with him.

She got to the hospital wing and peered in and expected to see James's fan girl and friends crowded around him but to her surprise, no one was there. She knocked on the massive doors of the wing which caught James's attention. "Are you to busy or should I come back later?" She asked sarcastically, leaning on the door and walking to his bedside when he rolled his eyes then shook his head.

"Thank you so much for the warning." He said sarcastically as the girl leaned back in the chair beside him bed. "Hey, if you were listening and too busy staring," She paused to wink at the boy who became flustered. "I did warn you, just moments before it hit you."

She then finally inspected his face which was littered in small cuts and bruises as well as mud and grass stains. His left arm was in a sling and one of the lenses to his glasses was cracked. Leta got out her wand and pointed at him. "What have I done this time for you to hex me?" He asked, chuckling as the girl who huffed. "I think for that I will hex you."

"Reparo,"

The shattered lenses mended itself and made his glasses as good as new. James was impressed about the fact she didn't hex him but instead help him. "I don't hex people all the time." She said scowling as the boy rolled his eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me, you insensitive jerk!" Her eyes squinted as she looked the boy up and down.

"You know what would look good," She began which made him sit up, interested in what she had to say. "Another bruise right there." She carefully pointed just above his lip where there was no marks or stains.

"I see you have replaced us." Remus chuckled, leaning on the door with a blushing Peter and scowling Sirius behind him. "I'll go." She spoke, walking past Sirius who sneered at her.

"Leta," She stopped and turned to face Remus, who called her name. "Do you want to come to our common room tonight for a few drinks. Marlene and that lot will be drinking too."

Sirius hit Remus's, instantly rubbing his arm, then shaking his head and mouthing the word 'no'. Leta dramatically looked around in thought, looking at the ceiling of the hospital wing.

"Since Sirius wants me to go so bad, I come." Sirius huffed and stamped him foot on the floor made James chuckle but Peter scurry to James's bedside. "Thanks a lot Moony." Sirius said sarcastically as he walked to the bruised but laughing James.